Best Place to sell Hot Toys Marvel Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wojest

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all!

Been here for awhile, but usually buying. I just retired and need to downsize. What is the best sites to sell collections?

I know this one is good as I've bought several here from members, but cannot post here for sale.

Where else do you guys look for figures?

Thanks!

If you're trying to make a killing off the stuff you're trying to sell then I would suggest eBay but if you're trying to just get some of your collection to other collectors then I think the buy sell trade Pages the place to go.

Congrats on the retirement!
I think people here will pay close to eBay prices, especially since everyone is generally happy not having to deal with all that bs (eBay fees, huge buyer potential for scams, etc). Like it’s already been said, you gain the ability to trade here upon subscribing to premium—you can pay monthly or yearly for a discount, but either way it’s quite cheap.

ah, I missed the premium option (giant banner, duh).

I'll go that route. I like yall better than ebay.

Thanks all.

Yeah the eBay fees are getting ridiculous. When I sell mine it will probably be here or a local place that doesn’t charge fees.

Hi all!

Been here for awhile, but usually buying. I just retired and need to downsize. What is the best sites to sell collections?

I know this one is good as I've bought several here from members, but cannot post here for sale.

Where else do you guys look for figures?

Thanks!
Hi i have sold around 2000 items on ebay UK from £1-400 & only had 2 suspicious & 3 lost in post (all low value or small items) the secret to fees is only list every 2 weeks when they offer '80% off fees'' thus when i sold a £150 lot the fee was £4. hope this helps.

Back