Best Adam Hughes Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the Best Adam Hughes Comiquette?

• Total voters
Are you gonna have a pole next to Mystique in your magical room with magical colors. Can I come over with dollar bills yaw.....?

nah, even better I have a Mystique comstume and a willing candidate next to my bed! :monkey5

There are some nitpicks I don't like about mystique, but still shes my favorite out of the whole line up. Hopefully it will only get better and better from here.

never saw the appeal of the MJ comi, i know that puts me in the minority when it comes to this staue but i never liked it, with that being said though...a while back there was a "repaint\resculpt" done that someone sold on Ebay....now that was Fantastic!!!

I would have def bought that!

never saw the appeal of the MJ comi, i know that puts me in the minority when it comes to this staue but i never liked it, with that being said though...a while back there was a "repaint\resculpt" done that someone sold on Ebay....now that was Fantastic!!!

I would have def bought that!

I am with ya!

:drool :drool :drool

6818_press07-001.jpg

If MJ's hair looked anything like the print and her eyes were painted better, I'd pick her, but otherwise, Mystique I think

Hmm, I had a hard time voting because I was trying to keep out my favorite character from interfering with the process of what is the best sculpt.

Like many of you, I have them all, and I just love the sculpts.

Voted MJ. But only by a fraction over some of the others. AH just captured her smile and look in an awesome way ... and yes, she is my favorite character of them.

Mystique then Rogue. I like the Rogue alot especially the base and the fact that she's busting through but Mystique just looks sexy and awesome, plus the base of skulls is amazing.

MJ would be higher in my ranking if the head sculpt was like the print.

Back