Bespin Luke collar correct??????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kev, it's so great to see another Sideshow artist post here! I hope you, along with Trevor, come back often! Welcome to the boards!!!! :chew

If they got it all right we wouldn't have to whine. Why is that so difficult for them to understand?

I think they just said in the blog that they just turned it up. It certainly looks correct now, doesn't it?

Its not like the pockets are tiny in the film... I can live with slightly oversized pockets. Maybe it'll corrected, maybe not. I don't plan on losing any sleep over it :rotfl

So Sideshow, is this the famous "other" jacket that was correct but mistakenly forgotten for comiccon or does it even exist?:lol

Yeesh.

I think they just said in the blog that they just turned it up. It certainly looks correct now, doesn't it?

That's the thing. It isn't correct and people have pointed that out.

So is there another jacket with smaller pockets and the right collar (with stitching along it)? Maybe this is temporary till they show off the real correct piece, but why wouldn't they wait till then?

Back