Bespin Luke collar correct??????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'll just wait for Medicoms Luke Bespin collar correct version.We know were gonna get super detail from Medicom

Sure, and you can pay $100 more as well :lol

And don't forget ... it will look more like Goku off of Dragon Ball Z than Mark Hamill ... but the outfit will be top notch ... plus amazing articulation for tossing Hodoken fireballs :D

if thats what they are going to give us then abit of DIY trimming would go along way to making it look great,

i dont see much problem with the pockets but thats my opinion

I don't understand the complaining right now. In the past, they were mute about inaccuracies after they were pointed out. This time, they re-released pics of the collar right away, then promised to release more before release with "re-tailored outfit". They may not get it perfect, but it seems safe to assume they are going to try to fix the pockets now.

And I Will and get a better figure for it :lol

There's no arguing that A.) the figure costs 100 dollars more, and B.) you will pay that price. However, you have no imperical proof that it is a better figure until they are released. It's okay to love a company (heck, I even own their Vader and Yoda with Fett on the way). But assuming it will be better than another well made figure just because of the name is ridiculous.

There's no arguing that A.) the figure costs 100 dollars more, and B.) you will pay that price. However, you have no imperical proof that it is a better figure until they are released. ...

Even then, its a matter of taste and opinion folks. ;)

There's no arguing that A.) the figure costs 100 dollars more, and B.) you will pay that price. However, you have no imperical proof that it is a better figure until they are released. It's okay to love a company (heck, I even own their Vader and Yoda with Fett on the way). But assuming it will be better than another well made figure just because of the name is ridiculous.

Either way,I will own both versions.I enjoy all 12" companies but I find Medicom making better Starwars figures than Sideshow.
Look at Medicoms Darth Maul! Medicom wins hands down!!

they dont even have to change it, but they are making an effort, for what? more complaints?
we should all be thanking them.

Now, I'll defend that Sideshow does listen us and make efforts, but so far, there hasn't been anything done to warrant a big thanks, nice of them to do new photos with the collar up as it should be, but they haven't really done anything different, it's still the same as at SDCC.

Either way,I will own both versions.I enjoy all 12" companies but I find Medicom making better Starwars figures than Sideshow.
Look at Medicoms Darth Maul! Medicom wins hands down!!
Uh... NO. Especially when you consider the $150 price.

And I like my Lamborghini. Sideshow Maul beats the runt hands down.

Well maybe I should compare the AC cobra then to your Lamborghini(beats your car easily).No way does Sideshows Maul beat Medicoms! How is it better? The Runt,as you called it,doesnt have the monkey long arms Art Buck Body with bulky clothes.Maybe you need glasses.Price set aside.Are we all in denial or something?

Back