BCS 1:6 Doctor Who: Eighth Doctor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even get a coupon, and I've ordered (and paid for) everything so far... :(

Discount voucher? Is it unique or can everyone use it? I didn't get any email about this at all, despite buying 7 Doctors and a Tardis from them. Didn't even know it was going up for preorder until reading it here a minute ago.

^ It's because of the delay (again) on the Clara figure, just a £10 discount on any purchase code. I presume it has gone out to everyone who pre-ordered her :huh This is what it said....

"Dear customer,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Clara Oswald Series 7B 1:6 Scale Collector Figure.

Your hand-made collectable is in production and we wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. The expected delivery date has unfortunately slipped several months past the date we originally advised.

Whilst every effort is made to meet the advised delivery date, delays can always occur. With the absence of Doctor Who from our screens in 2016 we experienced a downturn in interest for a number of Doctor Who related products and as such we have had to extend the pre-order period.

We do apologise for the delay, but we wanted to update you on the status of your item. The revised anticipated delivery date is September - October 2017.

As a token of our appreciation for your continued patience and support, please find herewith a unique discount coupon code for £10* which can used against the purchase of any item from our online store. See the terms and conditions below"

^ So Rose has been delayed then too I take it! Not surprised tbh!!! :slap No issue for me as I didn't order her but annoying for everyone else who has. :(

Really odd that you didn't get a code for either of them though, wonder whats going on there? :huh

Oh- just watched first ep of S10. Wasn't impressed.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. I can count on one hand the number of episodes I've actually liked in the past several seasons. I really hope the upcoming change in production gets things back on track

^ It's because of the delay (again) on the Clara figure, just a £10 discount on any purchase code. I presume it has gone out to everyone who pre-ordered her :huh This is what it said....

"Dear customer,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Clara Oswald Series 7B 1:6 Scale Collector Figure.

Your hand-made collectable is in production and we wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. The expected delivery date has unfortunately slipped several months past the date we originally advised.

Whilst every effort is made to meet the advised delivery date, delays can always occur. With the absence of Doctor Who from our screens in 2016 we experienced a downturn in interest for a number of Doctor Who related products and as such we have had to extend the pre-order period.

We do apologise for the delay, but we wanted to update you on the status of your item. The revised anticipated delivery date is September - October 2017.

As a token of our appreciation for your continued patience and support, please find herewith a unique discount coupon code for £10* which can used against the purchase of any item from our online store. See the terms and conditions below"

I see. Thanks. Guess I can go ahead and order McGann then.cant wait to get him in hand in 2020.

I see. Thanks. Guess I can go ahead and order McGann then.cant wait to get him in hand in 2020.

:lol As soon as that! Although the way things are you probably aren't far off with that estimate!!

But yep, the wait time on these figures is just plain ridiculous! :mad:

Sorry but you must be a Premium Member in order to sell on the board. Board Rules.

Sales Guidelines

COMMERCE FORUMS RULES

Only Premium Members may post items for sale. See here for details on Premium Membership.

You can post a thread advertising your item(s) for sale or you can choose the Classified listings in the Panjo Marketplace. Each item can have its own Panjo listing and it will also create a linked thread in the appropriate sales forum. When you sell an item you MUST change the listing to SOLD.

Thread cleaned.

Just ordered the signature edition. I've been listening to a lot of his Big Finish work lately and have been absolutely loving it. It's criminal he hasn't had more screen time. Give him a spin off instead of garbage like Class.

They had a perfect opportunity to do his stories as the next TV series. Instead they made the decision that they did.

They had a perfect opportunity to do his stories as the next TV series. Instead they made the decision that they did.

That was never going to happen.

As it is, we have the wonderful Big Finish range.

It's obvious that he's interested in the character: all the Big Finish stuff.
Our new show runner's nepotism has had his choice of lead on the books for a long time ....

Anyways: this figure has an awesome looking costume, and although I find the expression a little, odd, there is one shot that is quite stunning. His head tipped slightly forward - makes all the difference.

It's obvious that he's interested in the character: all the Big Finish stuff.
Our new show runner's nepotism has had his choice of lead on the books for a long time ....

Anyways: this figure has an awesome looking costume, and although I find the expression a little, odd, there is one shot that is quite stunning. His head tipped slightly forward - makes all the difference.

Thing is, we could even do his stories before Hurt. We have footage of him as the Doctor in Night of the Doctor. I see no reason why he couldn't have his own stories before the time war. We've already seen that he's aged since the movie. Besides, I don't think I'd want Chibnall to write for McGann. He's written some of the worst episodes of DW.

I like to have Pops with my 1/6 figures. Since 8 will never get an official vinyl, I decided to make one myself.

TnVhAv6.jpg

Hey, that's pretty cool. I only have one pop, the 4th Doctor. I display that in the 1:6 collection alongside the BC 4th.
What about the Character figures, there's at least one of every Doctor, and their 8th is one of their best.

Hey, that's pretty cool. I only have one pop, the 4th Doctor. I display that in the 1:6 collection alongside the BC 4th.
What about the Character figures, there's at least one of every Doctor, and their 8th is one of their best.

You can kind of see them in the back there behind 9. It's an older box though. Stops at Smith. Don't know if I can bring myself to buy it again haha

:exactly: :(

Thing is, we could even do his stories before Hurt. We have footage of him as the Doctor in Night of the Doctor. I see no reason why he couldn't have his own stories before the time war. We've already seen that he's aged since the movie. Besides, I don't think I'd want Chibnall to write for McGann. He's written some of the worst episodes of DW.

I like to have Pops with my 1/6 figures. Since 8 will never get an official vinyl, I decided to make one myself.

View attachment 360791

That's awesome! :clap I would love to see Funko figures made of all the Doctors, would be great to be able to get them all. Can but hope...:pray:

Aha... I see them now.
I bought like everything that Character produced for years.
I still think I have everything. They started to do reissues and stuff. Ok if you missed out. Then they did specific store sets. Last one I got was the 3rd Doctor set. It makes for s nice display. And that's when I called it a day with that range. Over the years though, they did come out with a few amazing figures, and I thing their McGann and Mr. Hurt are well wirth chasing down if you don't have them.

Been listening to a lot of Big Finish lately. I know this would never happen, but I'd be super into seeing other looks for 8. Including his look in Dark Eyes. Should be happy just to get the one though since he's very much the black sheep in the visual front of the show. Even just an alternate sculpt would be fantastic.

Back