Battlestar Galactica prop auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm Prophouse of London eh? :D

Thanks for the info Jen! Yeah I must own something "real" from this show! I can't just let these pass by without trying to go after a few of them! I am already having someone tailor me a Officer's uniform to put on display so some prop pins would be cool.

Managed to snag a pilot's wings pin and CPO rank pins! Very happy with them. I'm going to get a little shadowbox display made for them along with some more replica pins and patches.

$455! :horror But it's a little piece of television history!!

oy yoy yoy!

I love my battlestar.. and i drop like 150 on a resin ship here.. 100 on a case of figures there (just so i can get a damn mustachio adama!).. but i could never justify 455 for a pair of wings that are not from like a main character.

true, i can't judge at all.

I just dropped 150 on qmx's dog tag display, signed by EJO..

But i guess i'm just perfectly content with my junior wings my brother got me for like 20 bucks or something..

But i totally also understand the need for owning a part of the show. I wish i had the money to do so. So in that case, i envy you!
If i had the cash.. i'd be blowing it on bsg auctions left and right..

today is making me so sad, not having the show to watch.. :(

oy yoy yoy!

I love my battlestar.. and i drop like 150 on a resin ship here.. 100 on a case of figures there (just so i can get a damn mustachio adama!).. but i could never justify 455 for a pair of wings that are not from like a main character.

true, i can't judge at all.

But i guess i'm just perfectly content with my junior wings my brother got me for like 20 bucks or something..

But i totally also understand the need for owning a part of the show. I wish i had the money to do so. So in that case, i envy you!
If i had the cash.. i'd be blowing it on bsg auctions left and right..

today is making me so sad, not having the show to watch.. :(

I'd love to have the money for the full size Raptor or Viper - imagine having that at home!

I'd love to have snagged a senior wing pin, but there haven't been very many up for auction.

If you're after exceptional quality (i.e. as good as the props) rank and wing replicas you need to go here:
https://propreplicas.yuku.com/forums/109
The guy (MJF) that owns the site is taking orders for new runs. I have his major, captain, dogtag and senior wing replicas and they're awesome.

And I'm REALLY going to miss the show - TV just ain't the same without it :(

Hmm yeah 455 bucks is alot of money but imo this is the best frakking tv show ever made so it is totally worth it to have an actual screen used item for that kind of money!

I am planning on going after something myself when my taxreturn comes in, I hope they will have some cool stuff left. ;) :D

Hmm yeah 455 bucks is alot of money but imo this is the best frakking tv show ever made so it is totally worth it to have an actual screen used item for that kind of money!

I am planning on going after something myself when my taxreturn comes in, I hope they will have some cool stuff left. ;) :D

I think the auctions are running for another 4 weeks or so... don't leave it too late!

Yeah, those are pretty cool. I got one of the Starbuck ones. I like the prop sales, but if I'm going to buy something it has to be iconic and the iconic props are too expensive. That's why I got the dog tags signature plaque--since it's a nice replica, something recognizable from the series (kept showing them around at the end) and has the actor signature.

I'm really eager for QMx to do replicas of a Viper and Galactica. Although that'll probably be a while since they are finishing the Serenity replica (have to get that).

Well I finally broke and, knowing I can never afford something that was on screen, went for the dogtag replicas with Michael Hogan/Tigh's signature. Interesting that the Old Man and Starbuck are gone but the two Cylons are still there. :lol

Yeah, those are pretty cool. I got one of the Starbuck ones. I like the prop sales, but if I'm going to buy something it has to be iconic and the iconic props are too expensive. That's why I got the dog tags signature plaque--since it's a nice replica, something recognizable from the series (kept showing them around at the end) and has the actor signature.

I'm really eager for QMx to do replicas of a Viper and Galactica. Although that'll probably be a while since they are finishing the Serenity replica (have to get that).

Same here. I just couldn't see anything i really wanted in the auctions that i could have afforded.. and the dogtag plaque looks pretty nice. plus, i like that it is limited and signed by EJO and others. That, to me, is something i will always cherish. I guess with some of the props, i have more fun making them myself. Would i have loved the lighter? sure.. but not for thousands of dollars. I have the actual lighter i got for 20 bucks, and i'm just gonna get it engraved or something and i'll have just as accurate of a prop, for under 40 bucks. Much more do-able for me.

And yeah, i REALLY need a great quality viper or galactica, etc.. hell.. i'd love a cylon basestar to go with my resin galactica.. especially since the titaniums junked out at the last second with such an iconic ship.

I told my better half about the serenity replica this morning, and how much i wanted it.

she laughed.
not good sign.
must.. find.. better.. job! GAH!:banghead

Back