Battlestar Galactica prop auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was bidding on the Baltar Cylon Detector test tubes... but got outbid..:monkey2

I am still debating whether or not to bid on anything else. Maybe a small piece of CIC or something.

I'm going to bid on the Medlab Door Decal...that's it for me. REALLY wanted the Book of Pythia...but that thing is way out of my league. :(

I was bidding on the Baltar Cylon Detector test tubes... but got outbid..:monkey2

I am still debating whether or not to bid on anything else. Maybe a small piece of CIC or something.

Yeah, those have really been jumping high the last couple hours.

I wouldn't mind the Viper Flight Manual... but it's up to about $2000.

That's about what they went for during the live auction...actually might have been even higher...can't really remember.

I wouldn't have minded a bottle of Ambrosia...but those are more than I want to pay too.

How about a plain ol' Mason jar?

:lol :lol :lol It can be yours for $70!! :lol

Speaking of props - I'm watching old episodes and I saw the knives I won! THEY ARE HUGE!!!! Well....not like sword length...but each is probably over a foot long. That surprised me.

I decided not to bid...it was unused...and I really don't need to spend any more $$. :lol

Cool! Any idea how soon you'll have them?

They are going to contact me in about week with a final invoice. I got one today but it doesn't include shipping. So hopefully they will start shipping in 9 or 10 days. :D

I'm going to try and get a screen shot that shows the knives and I'll post them. :D :rock

Well for some reason I couldn't get my DVD drive on my computer to work...so I took a picture from my tv. I had to adjust the brightness levels so you could even see them in the picture....but it shows where they were in the rec room and an idea of their size.

BG-1.jpg

Back