Battlestar Galactica Episode Thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would LOVE to get the boxed set! Unfortunately, I already have all the other seasons on DVD and there is no way I can justify the price (to myself or my wife).

I'm getting that boxed set. That was a good thing about me coming into this show late in the game cause I never bought a season. So now I get to hold out and get this box set :D

Anyone seen The Plan yet??? From what I have seen of it, it's just prior to the mini series from the Cylon's point of view????

I work at Best Buy, but I just rented it it today. I'll watch it later tonight, and give a "non spoiler" review of it here.

The Plan is not good. Honestly, it raises more questions, and I don't think answers anything that anybody's been asking.

Nothing ever happens to make you say "Oh, so that's why so and so did that". The quote from someone was "It will make you go back and re-watch the series from a new perspective" something along those lines. . . NOPE!!

It covers from before the miniseries to when the survivors on Caprica (Anders, Starbuck, Cavill) arrvie on Galactica.

The Plan is not good. Honestly, it raises more questions, and I don't think answers anything that anybody's been asking.

Nothing ever happens to make you say "Oh, so that's why so and so did that". The quote from someone was "It will make you go back and re-watch the series from a new perspective" something along those lines. . . NOPE!!

It covers from before the miniseries to when the survivors on Caprica (Anders, Starbuck, Cavill) arrvie on Galactica.

I mean we already know pretty much all the backstory thanks to season 4.5. I honestly don't think we could learn anything new that we don't already know

Watched it--It's OK but doesn't really add much. A lot of it is just repeating stuff from the series and then showing what the Cylons were doing at the time. Starts from shortly before the attack on the colonies and ends with the Cavil Cylons being shot out an airlock.

Really it doesn't add anything important and it doesn't have much of a point. It is cool though to see more of the attack on the colonies (which is done quite well) and we finally get to see some of the other colonies.

There's a character named Anders?!

From an interview with Olmos

Simple questions, like what happened to the [final] five during this period of time? Where were they coming from 2,000 years ago? How could they be around for 2,000 years, and yet the understanding of Caprica is that the robotic trend on Caprica was started 57 years ago? How did that work?Simple questions, like what happened to the [final] five during this period of time? Where were they coming from 2,000 years ago? How could they be around for 2,000 years, and yet the understanding of Caprica is that the robotic trend on Caprica was started 57 years ago? How did that work?

I'm relieved to see that this plot point even confused the people on the show. much less the guy who directed this movie that was supposed to give us answers.

Saw this tonight and its not good. Glad to see that the black dude playing the one model finally got something to do - and his story was interesting...rest is a pass....

I am soo used to being in TV mode for this that the nudity caught me off guard - hehe....no problem with it though

I am soo used to being in TV mode for this that the nudity caught me off guard - hehe....no problem with it though

Me too...I'm playing dead space while watching this on the laptop. Needless to say I did a double take and was like WTF?? Why couldn't it have been Tricia Helfer or Grace Park???

Back