Battlestar Galactica Episode Thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was thinking bout getting them all on original DVD but i also hear there comng out as a complete box set,(amazon has season 1 for 20 somthing),,,decisions,,,decisions,,,

I'd wait for a complete box if I were you Jutty. ;)

I am waiting for the Blu-Ray versions right now, never thought I'd want a tv show on BD as it would cost too much to collect but I have to make an exception for BSG! Imagine watching that in Full HD on my bigass screen... hmmm. :D :monkey5

I fraking love the new BSG and have been watching since the miniseries debuted. I had to take a break from it after season 2 to let my family catch up with me, so we have been living off the DVDs since then.

Anway, I was hoping you guys could clear something up for me...

Is season "4.5" the final season or is there a season 5 as well? Like I said, haven't been watching it on SciFi channel since season 2 and, wanting to avoid spoilers, have not been following any online discussions. I was under the impression that there was a season 5 for some reason, I think I saw it listed on Amazon UK or something, but with Season 4.5 being released alongside the boxed set and no mention of DVDs for a season 5 I am pretty darned confused.

I fraking love the new BSG and have been watching since the miniseries debuted. I had to take a break from it after season 2 to let my family catch up with me, so we have been living off the DVDs since then.

Anway, I was hoping you guys could clear something up for me...

Is season "4.5" the final season or is there a season 5 as well? Like I said, haven't been watching it on SciFi channel since season 2 and, wanting to avoid spoilers, have not been following any online discussions. I was under the impression that there was a season 5 for some reason, I think I saw it listed on Amazon UK or something, but with Season 4.5 being released alongside the boxed set and no mention of DVDs for a season 5 I am pretty darned confused.
Here's how the home video releases are--Miniseries, Season 1 (which includes the miniseries), Season 2.0 (first half of Season 2), Season 2.5 (second half of Season 2), Season 3 (Full Season), Season 4.0 (first half of Season 4) and Season 4.5 (second half and finale).

There is no season 5, some of the seasons were split up and released on DVD in two parts.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! That's what I thought. I guess the whole season 5 thing on Amazon UK was what had me in doubt.

Just get this bad ^^^^er!!!! Mine's already on pre-order!!!!

51dyDVf9iyL._SS500_.jpg

Back