Battlestar Galactica Episode Thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read that James Callis has joined the cast of Eureka for the upcoming season. It'll be good to finally see him in something again.

Pictures of the the new packaging courtesy of thedigitalbits.

newbsgbox02.jpg
newbsgbox01.jpg

newbsgbox03.jpg

Disc contents on the flaps of the cases.
newbsgbox05.jpg

I love how the point of this set was to release at a lower MSRP, and currently it's MORE expensive at Amazon to buy this set.

There's a BSG Exhibit coming to Seattle's Sci-Fi museum. :rock

I have a friend who works there that got me tickets to the Grand Opening. Can't wait! :D

EMP|SFM is proud to present Battlestar Galactica: The Exhibition. Organized by EMP|SFM and in partnership with Universal Cable Productions and Syfy, Battlestar Galactica features three stunning, full-size prop spaceships, iconic costumes, new exhibition films, music and other props from the original and re-imagined series. Battlestar Galactica opens to the public Oct. 23, 2010 and runs through March 4, 2012 at EMP|SFM in Seattle.

Celebrate the premiere of Battlestar Galactica: The Exhibition with celebrity guests, an exclusive raffle and a sneak peek at the exhibition. Dress uniform is encouraged, but not required. Cash bar.

There's a BSG Exhibit coming to Seattle's Sci-Fi museum. :rock

I have a friend who works there that got me tickets to the Grand Opening. Can't wait! :D

EMP|SFM is proud to present Battlestar Galactica: The Exhibition. Organized by EMP|SFM and in partnership with Universal Cable Productions and Syfy, Battlestar Galactica features three stunning, full-size prop spaceships, iconic costumes, new exhibition films, music and other props from the original and re-imagined series. Battlestar Galactica opens to the public Oct. 23, 2010 and runs through March 4, 2012 at EMP|SFM in Seattle.

Celebrate the premiere of Battlestar Galactica: The Exhibition with celebrity guests, an exclusive raffle and a sneak peek at the exhibition. Dress uniform is encouraged, but not required. Cash bar.

Thanks for the info Jen. My wife and I are huge fans of this series, can't wait to see the exhibition.:1-1:

My girlfriend and I recently completed this whole series.

Was absolutely blown away by it! :clap

If anyone has a Cylon toaster they can part with or info on how to get one, please get in touch as I would love to get her one for Christmas.

thanks

:peace

Meh, WAY too much CGI. Looks like a video game. And Adama looks 15.

Last edited:
Back