Battleship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw Battleship yesterday and honestly i like it LOL, its not perfect by any means, but its a fun movie id say, very cool aliens and effects, it was also cool how the Navy was a big part of the production itself.

I like Rhianna also :), but thats just me.

I used to like Rihanna until she got back with Chris Brown, made a song with him and then I read her twitter. :(

She is dumb as bricks and tacky as hell.

I used to like Rihanna until she got back with Chris Brown, made a song with him and then I read her twitter. :(

She is dumb as bricks and tacky as hell.

Amen, _____ like that gives women a bad name. And when she sings a song about how being abused excites her in her S&M song, and all these women dance to it, makes me sick to my stomach. That song of course came out after she cried to the world that Chris Brown beat her. Girl has issues. Major issues.

But yeah, I enjoyed the movie despite its many issues. Like an old Missouri ship still being operative. The convenience of the old guys already on the ship, and the fact they are too young to be involved in that war. This and that. But of course it's a typical Hollywood alien invasion movie, so we should suspend belief. Granted there was a lot of eye rolling moments. But, I did enjoy the flick for what it was. Passable stupid fun.

didnt you find the aliens pretty inconsistent. sparing lives, taking lives, WTF was that about. :lol

i pretty much watched this because i have a soft spot for naval warships.

Yes I did not get that, but I just love the loud battles. I dont know it was just a good guy flick and I enjoyed it

I thought the aliens used intelligence and only attacked those that "actually" attacked them.

I thought the aliens used intelligence and only attacked those that "actually" attacked them.

yeah like that nerd intern guy KIA. :lol

wrecked the city killing people left and right then sparing a kid with a baseball bat...

pretty inconsistent to me.

Here you go--every line of dialogue Rihanna speaks in Battleship:

"What's wrong with you drama queen?

"Get up princess! Come on!"

"Typical"

"Shut up. Shut up."

"Oh, this gon' be sweet. He hates the man."

"You go mess with him and see what happens!"

"Chicken!"

"Kentucky Fried Chicken!"

"You look like Colonel Sanders, actually."

"Yo Saunders, ever been in a department run by some kind of Donald Trump/Mike Tyson mutant combo?"

"Nothing, sir."

"If you did, it was only in reference to the fact the you both project great physical intensity, sir."

"I got something sir, on my camera."

"I don’t know."

"Is this some kind of exercise?"

"You ever seen anything like this?"

"Weird, man."

"Real bad idea, Lieutenant."

"Lieutenant, get up."

"Lieutenant."

"Come on, you with me?"

"Come on, squared away?"

"What the hell is that?"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"What happened?"

"What?"

"Who’s in charge?"

"Fire control’s offline. I need three minutes."

"(Heavy sigh)"

"My dad said they’d come. Said it my whole life. He said one day we’d find them, or they’d find us. Know what else he said? He said, I hope I aint around when that day comes."

"No sir!"

"Nothing sir, nothing."

"Yo, hey!"

"Come on, come on, come on."

"Mahalo, motherfu—"

"What the hell is that?"

"Sir."

"Roger, Echo 1-1."

"Box 24. Ready to fire."

"India 3-7, locked."

"Sir, we’re hot over here. We’re good to go, let’s light ‘em up."

"Tango 1-9, loaded."

"Whiskey 2-5."

"Negative, sir, it’s moving all over the place. I can’t get a line on it."

"Sucker’s really jumping around."

"40 minutes sir."

"Contact is seven minutes out and closing fast."

"Contact two miles out."

"Contact ETA 21 seconds."

"Boom."

"Yeah!"

"Get up!"

"Let’s go!"

"Go, go, go!"

"Yes, sir."

"Oh yes sir."

"Awesome."

"Sir, we’ll be in weapons range in 5 minutes."

"Aimed at target."

"Sir, that’s the wrong direction!"

"Sir."

"Coordinates."

"Elevation."

"Come on, take the picture, Beast."

"Navy!"

"Come on, Hopper!"

"Look dapper!"

yeah like that nerd intern guy KIA. :lol

wrecked the city killing people left and right then sparing a kid with a baseball bat...

pretty inconsistent to me.

They didn't show why he was killed.

They were taking out the streets as a way to cripple the city and civilian causalities happened just like in real war. They realized that small kid with a bat posed no real threat.

So go ahead and try again. :)

Back