Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the most unfortunate pleasure of going up against one of the top 5 little bird pilots on Xbone last night and it was the most ridiculous thing ever. He ended up being like 72-2. He has two guys who's only job was repairing his little bird the entire game. I dunno, something didn't seem legit as he was able to light up everything. I can't even get more than two spots at a time but this guy was literally seeing every person, vehicle, even the AA mines I set up two seconds before dying. Name was Chip Wallace.

Funny thing is I was playing on a different server and was getting owned again by enemy Helo's. So I set up my two AA mines and bam, I get killed. I'm fuming and say **** this and quit the game at the spawn location map. No sooner do I leave the game then my achievement pops up for getting a kill with the AA mines that I've been attempting these last two days. Thank god for that.

Now I just need to complete the china rising assignments and the two campaign achievo's and then I can focus on just playing again. Oh and I finally got a battlepack dogtag unlocked out of like the 20 gold battlepacks I've gotten so far.

The last few times I played BF4, the one glitch that really annoys me besides the rubber banding issue I've experienced on Naval Strike a few times and the audio taking a minute to kick in when I first spawn in a vehicle is twice when I've taken some damage from an explosion right next to me, everyone on both teams gamer tags above their soldier disappear only to return after I respawn after getting killed. It sucks in the heat of battle not knowing who the heck is on your team and who is the enemy when there are no friend or foe indicators on the field. Anyone experienced this glitch?

Never had that one. Had a bug tonight where I had no gun for the first 7 or 8 seconds after spawning. That was a problem.

Never had that one. Had a bug tonight where I had no gun for the first 7 or 8 seconds after spawning. That was a problem.

Yeah, that's one I get all the time. Especially when joining a game for the first time. Also I noticed that XB1 still doesn't have the emblems up and running.

Oh as well, the game won't save any of my loadouts so everytime I start a game or join a map, I have to go into my loadout screen and reselect the weapons, equipment, and weapon/character camo's again. Also they still haven't fixed the new unlocks bug. Probably 75% of my weapon/attachment/gadget/camo/vehicles/etc. Still have the little orange highlight next to it. I can sit and highlight/select every single item and get rid of the highlight and the very next match, I'd have to do it over again.

The amount of bugs in this game is staggering, especially 6 months after release. BF4 is fun when the game isn't raping you in the ass with bugs.

Is it just bad on one system in particular or all of them? I got it on PS4 and haven't played it since maybe January.

Is it just bad on one system in particular or all of them? I got it on PS4 and haven't played it since maybe January.

I have the PS4 version and you can see my posts about glitches. It's pretty bad. I still keep going back to it though. I'm like an abused wife.

Another week, another game-breaking Battlefield 4 bug. If it wasn’t enough that we still have to deal with crashes and netcode problems, now we have yet another major issue to deal with: a new game-breaking bug that creates an invisible shield that blocks all damage from all projectiles.

Specifically, when a player is killed but still revivable, it appears that the player’s hit-box stays the same, which blocks any projectiles in that direction. In other words if you kill someone and they’re down, you cannot shoot past them with any projectiles, as the invisible hit-box will block it.

DICE has released a statement saying they are looking into the problem.
This is just one more item to add to the long list of things that are broken with Battlefield 4. It’s been six months and dozens of patches since the game was released, and yet, the game feels far from perfect.

And we know it’s probably a stretch to call this a “game-breaking bug”, since the game itself is broken. There isn’t much we can do but hope that DICE fixes this soon, and fixes it properly.

Well, that's not good to hear about another game breaker bug. I'm playing it on PS4. So yeah it seems the bugs exist on the next gen systems. I don't remember this many issues when I played Battlefield 3, but then again I more than likely started playing BF3 after they worked out a lot of the bugs early on.

Well, that's not good to hear about another game breaker bug. I'm playing it on PS4. So yeah it seems the bugs exist on the next gen systems. I don't remember this many issues when I played Battlefield 3, but then again I more than likely started playing BF3 after they worked out a lot of the bugs early on.

I played BF3 from day one, had premium from day one as well and I can definitely tell you that it didn't have even remotely this many bugs with it. I can't speak for the DLC because PS3 users got them before 360 and if there were any bugs, they sorted them out before we got it but I can't honestly say I don't remember any bugs that made the game almost unplayable as this game can be. If they just fixed the rubber banding, I'd be happier than a pig in ****.

I have the PS4 version and you can see my posts about glitches. It's pretty bad. I still keep going back to it though. I'm like an abused wife.

Seems like the same old issues. I need to put it in and see if its still worth me playing or moving on from.

servers are working great .. at least on xbox one with the naval warfare expansions.. no rubber banding this past weekend

Seems to be working okay on PC these days, I'm enjoying it a lot. I am fed up of being killed behind cover and walls etc however...

Seems to be working okay on PC these days, I'm enjoying it a lot. I am fed up of being killed behind cover and walls etc however...

I've experienced some sort of bug where you can see through walls. They're not 100% visible but you can see a type of silhouette.

Back