Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... ...

image.jpg

Anyone have the second assault pack for this game? Been thinking of getting it to see how the new functions work but can't bring myself to buy either the map pack or premium membership, I know that ill end up getting premium at some point by I almost feel like waiting till its released with the actual game like it eventually was for battlefield 3 ( which will be a while :( )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or ..... save your money and buy titan fall. BF4 is a great game; but TF is something else. Like whoa.

I got bored of titanfall so I went ahead and grabbed premium. So many friggin battlepacks to open. I really wanna try the megalodon Easter egg as well as the t-Rex roar Easter egg when I get a chance.

The new naval strike levels are so much fun..love the James Bond island secret hideaway one especially

I got bored of titanfall so I went ahead and grabbed premium. So many friggin battlepacks to open. I really wanna try the megalodon Easter egg as well as the t-Rex roar Easter egg when I get a chance.

Same here. As much as everyone loves hating on the admins and issues of this game... I've been playing it since Christmas. Creeping on level 87. I play for the unlocks it would seem.

The new naval strike levels are so much fun..love the James Bond island secret hideaway one especially

Maps are awesome. If you can avoid the rubberbanding long enough to enjoy them.

Back