Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen that one, I did get the drop on someone who was behind a kind of pole banister the other day however, I emptied a full clip from my Ace 23 with no hits at close range.... he turned around and dropped me instantly! It is moments like that that ruin another wise great game for me. That and I find it very difficult to spot bad guys at times, all settings on max at 1080 on my 144hz Asus CG278HE...

Haven't seen that one, I did get the drop on someone who was behind a kind of pole banister the other day however, I emptied a full clip from my Ace 23 with no hits at close range.... he turned around and dropped me instantly! It is moments like that that ruin another wise great game for me. That and I find it very difficult to spot bad guys at times, all settings on max at 1080 on my 144hz Asus CG278HE...

Could be random lag. But more than likely some kind of bug. I remember they had that one bug where you would die from a 1-on-1 gun fight and you would think you did critical damage but your opponent would still be alive but with 0 health.

Maybe, I have very fast broadband and only ever play servers with low ping when possible but it does seem to happen still. Maybe these new "Super servers" will help...

Game seems to be running better. I've gotten a couple rubber bands since they started implementing the upgrades but it might have been that that server hadn't been upgraded yet. I also noticed that my weapons and camo have actually stayed as I set them instead of resetting like they always have.

I did have a few moments in the last week where I was playing on naval strike and a bunch of stuff was happening and the fps dropped like crazy and it was dragging its ass for a few seconds. I'm really hoping it was lag or something and not my xbone struggling.

i had that elevator crap happen to me a couple days ago. every time i went up i used a different elevator, and i waited sometimes. but even after shooting/knowing where they were i would still die

and then i would see them with 100 percent life still left. after i had loaded half my clip into them

So this latest update that reworks the net code issues appears to be amazing.. Silky smooth on xbox one

I haven't played in a few weeks either, I'm looking forward to trying this. Shame it took them until the next title was announced until they made major fixes.

I haven't played in a few weeks either, I'm looking forward to trying this. Shame it took them until the next title was announced until they made major fixes.

It's like a spin-off like bad company though. It's cops and robbers this time. And it's a whole new studio. I think visceral. The people who made dead space! Looks like a promising campaign at least.

Also, I guess this update was meant for the console players? I got the update installed and I don't know the difference. To be honest, I've never experienced mega lag. If there were any internet connectivity issues, it was cause of my router, my network adapter and my internet provider.

Is hardline going to have online?

Cops n robbers isnawesome.

I only found out about it Cuz gs is giving out a money clip for peeordering

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back