Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibagami

Super Freak
Reaction score
BF4! Might as well start a new thread.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8HVQXkeU8U[/ame]

So it says on the IGN article that if you preorder the game through origin, you receive a premium expansion pack. I was looking on their site and for the Xbox version, you can only buy the regular version but on PC they have some deluxe digital version that has the game plus the DLC, the expansion, and access to the beta.

I wonder if there is going to be an Xbox beta that you can access via preordering through them. Also is EB going to have the same expansion as a preorder? Will you get to access the possible beta if you preorder through them? I have to go to EB tomorrow anyways but I'm highly doubting they'll have any idea what they'll be offering as preorder bonuses.

Some foreign site posted that all BF3 premium members will have access to the BF4 beta... I hope it's true.

I wonder what version of BF4 game play this was... if it's PC then I feel a little disappointed because there wasn't any difference from BF3.

Maybe the GTX 600/AMD 7000 series will be enough to handle this in max settings after all then.

Looks good! I am a big fan of Battlefield and they keep getting better and better. I can not wait to see what they have in multiplayer.

Single player will still suck no matter how shiny. :lol

But it certainly looks amazing in the visual department.

It's funny that Multiplayer is what really matters yet they will never introduce a game with 17 minutes of multiplayer gameplay, it always has to be the single player action beats.

Whatever, it's bought. :lol

I want it to look like that on the next Xbox, it will look like *** on the 360.

Single player will still suck no matter how shiny. :lol

But it certainly looks amazing in the visual department.

It's funny that Multiplayer is what really matters yet they will never introduce a game with 17 minutes of multiplayer gameplay, it always has to be the single player action beats.

Whatever, it's bought. :lol

I want it to look like that on the next Xbox, it will look like *** on the 360.

I dont think is going to release for the 360.

Unfortunately, I agree about the nature of BF single player. BC1 had a great single player and that was it. They keep making these great looking, heavily scripted pieces of crap. They feel like tech demos for the multiplayer which is too bad.

Yeah, they'll make a 360 version. It'll be REALLY watered down id imagine, but it'll be an option. I'm wondering if they'll have a PS4 version. Has that been confirmed?

Unfortunately, I agree about the nature of BF single player. BC1 had a great single player and that was it. They keep making these great looking, heavily scripted pieces of crap. They feel like tech demos for the multiplayer which is too bad.

Yeah, they'll make a 360 version. It'll be REALLY watered down id imagine, but it'll be an option. I'm wondering if they'll have a PS4 version. Has that been confirmed?

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Next gen not yet.

I'm sure it will be made for the new consoles.

Give me 64 players and i'll be content.

:lol In all honesty, as awesome as it looks, it feels like an ultra mega DLC. Especially since this was announced so close after the last pack.

Rumors are that the PS4 and Next XBOX will have 64 players(between 3 factions) at 60FPS in 720p resolution.

PS3 and 360 will still have 24 player count.

The 17 minute game play was running on a single AMD 7970 GPU :D made me happy, lol.

Back