Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is hardline going to have online?

Cops n robbers isnawesome.

I only found out about it Cuz gs is giving out a money clip for peeordering

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Most likely.

If it does it will be broken.

I'd imagine. Did you play dead space 2-3 online? :lol I dunno what their success rate in that arena. At least the campaign will be kick ass?

BF4 is still a buggy pos for me. Jittery placement, like my character's bouncing up and down, clipping through practically everything, dropping through portions of the ground like big rocks, rockets disappearing and reappearing, Tons of hit detection and laggy bs etc, etc. I only keep playing for those few games now and then that feel right and can be so much fun...it's about a 50/50 mix of fun and frustration right now though.

PS3 no bugs at all. Woot! If ya get killed by a dude with a Popeye the sailor man emblem it was me. :lol

Another DLC, another opportunity for DICE to completely screw up the game and undo all those fixes they made. Rubber-banding, lag, shots not counting, 0 health glitch, random disconnecting, my loadouts aren't saving so I have to change everything when I start playing. All this and yet somehow the emblems are still working.

yeah, same here. i was getting maybe 1 game crash before the new DLC but now it happens every other game. netcode is worse now it seems and kill trading is back and worse than ever too.

oh also it doesn't happen often but it happens enough where my weapons will switch to single fire instead of auto, and instead of switching to secondary my defribs will come out.

Yeah. I was playing 64 man conquests maps and got the rare rubber band. Now it's back in full force. Same with hit detection and kill trading. I've seen guys bounce all over the map trying tobl kill em. My crashes aren't as often as you but theyre there. I also find that often in the menus, th screen will get stuck at the black loading screen with the flashing bar and I have to quit to fix it. Also fps drops in areas. The new RAWR turret annoys the **** out of me. It says hold y to pick up and as soon as you do, it drops out of your hands and keeps dropping until you press it just right to keep it.

At this rate everyone is gonna kiss BF4 goodbye with the release of hardline or just give up on the series. They dropped the ball epically on every piece of content on this game.

BY3 had its problems but that game is a masterpiece compsredbto 4.

Downloaded the new maps is morning. Haven't played the game in 3 months. Then I remember what a POS game it is. Guys killing me with zero health. Rubber banding galore. Lagging beyond belief.

Drove up to the local gamestop and traded it in for a copy of last of us on ps4.

Will be trading this in, stopped playing it a month ago, not even waiting for the additional map packs.

I'm finally burnt out on FPS.

Even Titan Fall will be going.

Enough.

Will be trading this in, stopped playing it a month ago, not even waiting for the additional map packs.

I'm finally burnt out on FPS.

Even Titan Fall will be going.

Enough.

Same here. Officially done with FPS. They're just not fun anymore. I got so much more excitement out of the new tomb raider and last of us.

Next games will be rerelease of last of us and alien isolation.

Downloaded the new maps is morning. Haven't played the game in 3 months. Then I remember what a POS game it is. Guys killing me with zero health. Rubber banding galore. Lagging beyond belief.

Drove up to the local gamestop and traded it in for a copy of last of us on ps4.

Good job.

*sigh* So not only does Dice break the game again after the release of dragons teeth, they make one of the achievements almost impossible to get. The achievement requires you to complete all assignments related to the DOC. Problem is that the requirement isn't possible on dices servers. The assignment requires you to play the new chain link mode and win with fewer than 50 tickets remaining. Problem is dice default servers dont actually have enough time to get this. The map ends before you even get a chance to get close. The only way this is possible is on a rented server that has extended the time limit of which I've only found 1. Even then you have to have both teams be equally as good. If one team plays even slightly better, it can tip the scales drastically. This is an assignment solely relying on luck which means the achievement relies on luck.

It's almost like dice doesn't even give a **** anymore. I'm actually hoping hardline goes out flawless and ends up being one of the best battlefields ever just so they can say that a company known for survival horror can make a better battlefield than Dice. I'm genuinely terrified of how bad they're gonna **** up battlefront 3.

I've put quite a bit of time into BF4 this week with all the new Dragons teeth stuff. I've stuck with BF4 until now and I want to love it, but it really doesn't make it easy to like it.

After 5 days, I am already sick of dying behind corners and pumping lead into people, only for them to turn around and nail me instantly with 100% of their health remaining!! Why is this so hard to fix? The hit detection is useless. Then there is the matter of not being able to shoot through some window frames or barriers etc, and again the guy you're shooting at seems to have no trouble turning around and nailing you in this position. Then there is the frustrating issue of dying without knowing what happened, only to see an orange silhouette of your killer no where near you in a position they shouldn't even have known you were there, never mind being able to take you out. It is just a very frustrating game and despite some of the you tube commentators saying things have been fixed, I haven't seen any evidence of it myself unfortunately. The big thing for me however is that it has always been very hard to spot people within BF4, you could say this is realistic but BF4 isn't a realistic game despite what some people like to believe. I don't remember having this much trouble spotting people in BF3 and they don't seem to have trouble spotting me? Maybe it is the fact my monitor is only 1080p and 27" but that should do the job really.

Back