Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that was a PC demo.

What's more important for me is the inclusion of console 64 over the graphics, which are good enough by this point.

Yes, would I love for BF4 console to look just like BF3 PC set on ultra graphics, of course I would.

But 64 for console is more important.

You wanna know how I know you're serious? Because you've said this about million times.

Graphically it looks good. The leaps get less and less noticeable as we get more and more advanced with the hardware. The improvements are going to be more subtle. Lighting and physics...more complex geometry and textures...the days of being surprised and blown away by a new systems graphics are probably over. That's ok though...we're just at that stage where graphics are looking pretty good and it takes alot to make them look better.

Graphically it looks good. The leaps get less and less noticeable as we get more and more advanced with the hardware. The improvements are going to be more subtle. Lighting and physics...more complex geometry and textures...the days of being surprised and blown away by a new systems graphics are probably over. That's ok though...we're just at that stage where graphics are looking pretty good and it takes alot to make them look better.

Yeah, graphically, it looks good but feels the same. It feels like an expansion pack.

I got to say, at least the campaign looks interesting and exciting. They can't **** up multi-player; how can you?

But they got this new commander mode. So that means random airstrikes. If you played BF2 .... you would hate them as much as I did.

64 players confirmed only for X1/PS4.

360/PS3 get a bump from 24 to 32 although another site stated only 24, who the **** knows. :lol

I also see what was meant by the "live" game event.

Definately 100% scripted live event. :lol

Last edited:
Spectator mode confirmed

66 players counting the Commanders.

Commanders can't be on the battlefield like previously when they would walk around ignoring being a Commander. :lol

Back