Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

You know, I never bothered to play the single player campaign. But damn it. This BF4 feels so damned rushed. I haven't completed all of the assignments.

For me it's not rushed, if anything it's long overdue, I want my console BF3 with 64 players and PC ultra like graphics dammit.

Screw those assignments. :rotfl

For me it's not rushed, if anything it's long overdue, I want my console BF3 with 64 players and PC ultra like graphics dammit.

Screw those assignments. :rotfl

You know, I never completed them all. My friend has but not I. Never felt the need unless it was to get that gun or perk.

Battlefield 4 will launch in October, with an expansion called Drone Strike to follow shortly after release.

That’s according to retailer Electronics Boutique, which is carrying a poster for the game featuring a number of bullet-point details. Along with a 31st October release date, the poster says:

ARMCHAIR GENERAL

Rank up into the seat of a brand new commander and lead your team to victory
BATLLELOG 2.0

The next version of the state of the art gaming portal. Track every shot, every opponent, every detail of your online Battlefield career.
GO PREMIUM

Stand out on the Battlefield with exclusive uniforms, weapons, and more. Get explosive expansions, starting with Drone Strike (TBA)
THRILL RIDE

Thrilling singleplayer campaign takes you all over the world as part of an elite squad of soldiers
Have a look at the poster below.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-14743-Retailer-Outs-Battlefield-4-Release-Date--Drone-Strike-DLC.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

bf4pre.jpg

I've not decided if I will go premium with this one yet or not. I did with 3 but quit playing on a regular basis right after armored core.

Not staged, they had 64 players playing there live. :panic:

Only bummer for me is that with BF3, the PS3 received first downloads and that has now switched with BF4, Xbox One will get first downloads.

I don't want an Xbox One, yet this is my favorite franchise. :gah:

Not staged, they had 64 players playing there live. :panic:

Only bummer for me is that with BF3, the PS3 received first downloads and that has now switched with BF4, Xbox One will get first downloads.

I don't want an Xbox One, yet this is my favorite franchise. :gah:

Are you sure? Cause some of those players seemed really dumb, I mean, the POV player was out in the open the whole time and never died.

I think it's possible to stage a 64 vs 64 match....

Still, I know it's gonna be good.

I think my multiplayer time will be spent between this, destiny and fifa 14.

Are you sure? Cause some of those players seemed really dumb, I mean, the POV player was out in the open the whole time and never died.

I think it's possible to stage a 64 vs 64 match....

Still, I know it's gonna be good.

I think my multiplayer time will be spent between this, destiny and fifa 14.

Nah, not 100% sure. :rotfl

This game will suck all my free time just like every other BF has in the past. :lol

I'm assuming the MP demo they showed was for ps3/360 correct? Because the graphics look exactly the same as BF3. Of course I would expect much better for the next gen consoles.

I'm assuming the MP demo they showed was for ps3/360 correct? Because the graphics look exactly the same as BF3. Of course I would expect much better for the next gen consoles.

If you're saying that BF4 in consoles looks exactly like BF3 on PC, yes, absolutely, but no way BF4 looks exactly like BF3 on consoles.

Because the demo was for PS4/One, the PC version looks a little better.

If you're saying that BF4 in consoles looks exactly like BF3 on PC, yes, absolutely, but no way BF4 looks exactly like BF3 on consoles.

Color me unimpressed then. I have BF3 for 360 and that demo looked way too similar. I can however see a big difference in that 17 minute single player demo that was shown a while back. That looked better.

I think that was a PC demo.

What's more important for me is the inclusion of console 64 over the graphics, which are good enough by this point.

Yes, would I love for BF4 console to look just like BF3 PC set on ultra graphics, of course I would.

But 64 for console is more important.

Color me unimpressed then. I have BF3 for 360 and that demo looked way too similar. I can however see a big difference in that 17 minute single player demo that was shown a while back. That looked better.

Dude, the the size of the maps, the models, the textures, the depth of the destruction, the scale, everything is so much more massive than on BF3 on consoles.

I remember I was disappointed at BF3 in consoles after seeing it working on PC, still bought it though.

I'm not disappointed in the least about BF4

I think that was a PC demo.

What's more important for me is the inclusion of console 64 over the graphics, which are good enough by this point.

Yes, would I love for BF4 console to look just like BF3 PC set on ultra graphics, of course I would.

But 64 for console is more important.

:exactly::goodpost:

Graphics are good enough at this point on any platform that is pointless to even mention them unless they are awfully bad or gorgeous.

:exactly::goodpost:

Graphics are good enough at this point on any platform that is pointless to even mention them unless they are awfully bad or gorgeous.

I get what Nintenjoe is saying, the SP Carrier demo looks breathtaking.

But I never expect MP to look as good as SP.

I thought the MP demo looked amazing though.

Not breathtaking, but still amazing.

Yeah I'm strictly talking graphics. To me, this BF 4 MP demo looks like BF 3 MP. I was hoping to see a bigger jump in graphics.

Back