Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumors are that the PS4 and Next XBOX will have 64 players(between 3 factions) at 60FPS in 720p resolution.

PS3 and 360 will still have 24 player count.

The 17 minute game play was running on a single AMD 7970 GPU :D made me happy, lol.

Wow! 64 players with 3 factions?? That would make for some serious fun.

I got my money's worth out of BF3. I'll play the crapola outta this one too.

Got an email from EB games today about the Battlefield 4 preorder. You get the game along with the premium expansion pack and the best part......a pair of real battlefield dogtags!!!

Now you too can look like a ****** by wearing fake dogtags outside of your shirt!!

I'll probably just preorder it anyways and if they announce an Xbox 720 version before it comes out, I'll switch to that from 360.

I also can't see them doing the whole premium members get into the Xbox beta as pretty much everyone is premium members since they attached it to all new copies of BF3 for free. Now if they made it so all those morons who actually paid for their premium membership (me) got into the Beta, I think it's more appropriate.

This would be a game i buy a PS4 for. To release it for the end of this generation of consoles seems kinda redundant to buy.

Just had a watch of the campaign gameplay. Looks like a better campaign, the flank feature is pretty cool.

My only concern is where to go from BF3 multiplayer. That game has so many guns and vehicles it'll feel like nothing is new here. Hope the Taclight returns and more importantly the switch button between semi-auto, 3 round burst and full auto.

The game looks totally insane running on the PC. I'm all for new tech and new graphics engine!
I just hope I can run it the way I want it to run!

This would be a game i buy a PS4 for. To release it for the end of this generation of consoles seems kinda redundant to buy.

Just had a watch of the campaign gameplay. Looks like a better campaign, the flank feature is pretty cool.

My only concern is where to go from BF3 multiplayer. That game has so many guns and vehicles it'll feel like nothing is new here. Hope the Taclight returns and more importantly the switch button between semi-auto, 3 round burst and full auto.

There was that new grenade launcher.

How about the double scope, that was crazy, how the heck was he pulling the trigger with the gun turned sideways like that, his wrist and forearm would have to be bent to do that.

The PC demo did look great and I'm hoping for the sake of the next gen consoles, that we get graphics somewhat close to that.

I don't plan on getting the next gen PS4 until sometime next year; therefore, I hope the games for PS3 I have POd still come out before the release of the next console.

Around XMAS time is too much to ask for me to plop $500+ down on a new system.

Back