Battle: Los Angeles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent heard anyone say what you said. :lol So i'm not sure yet. Everyone has been saying the characters, the script is all crap. The action is OK....but still.

Saw Battle: Los Angeles and enjoyed the hell out of it. whatever anyone wants to say about some of the dialogue, the action is very tense

:rock I also loved the movie. Thought the dialogue was perfect for a bunch of marines in combat. If anyone has any issues with it they were obviously never in the military.

I can't wait to see this. Anyone else pumped for this one?

I'm pumped and ready to see it tomorrow! :rock

:rock I also loved the movie. Thought the dialogue was perfect for a bunch of marines in combat. If anyone has any issues with it they were obviously never in the military.

AWESOME! I can't wait to see it now! :rock :yess: :rock

SEMPER FI!!

As a Marine Desert Storm veteran myself, I can say that I felt the dialogue was very, very good for Marines.

I havent heard anyone say what you said. :lol So i'm not sure yet. Everyone has been saying the characters, the script is all crap. The action is OK....but still.

By the way...where is it that you are seeing all of this hate for the movie?

By the way...where is it that you are seeing all of this hate for the movie?

I wouldn't call it hate so much as disinterest. I blame the way the film was promoted, looks like a typical disaster film by commercials and District 9 from the posters.

Glad to hear people are enjoying it however, D9 was never on my radar until after it's release.

Bay disagrees.... :nana:

Yeah but...you expect that in a Bay movie. He makes those kinds of movies, I expect pure action. But....I expect great characters for everything else.

And it's not like Bay cant do it. He has. Bad Boys....The Island...had decent character development. Amazing? ____ no, they're action movies.

This looks like wanted to be a gritty war movie. Not a stupid blow up action movie.

Going to see this at 9:20 with my Dad. Should be fun as as long as I have a good time thats my main concern.

la2face.jpg

Back