Battle: Los Angeles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BATTLE: LA

I can't decide whether or not this movie is going to be worth watching in the theater, or if its just a $1 red box movie. Ive read reviews going both ways, though majority of the reviews were bad than good...

I love Sci-Fi / Alien invasion flicks but If its another Cloverfield home video documentary that doesn't have an actual ending i think i will pass.

Thoughts?

Re: BATTLE: LA

Though their might be one already but didn't feel like going 5 pages back to find it. I will look over there, thanks.

Re: BATTLE: LA

Search doesn't work.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rbz9RsYkBFI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rbz9RsYkBFI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Yeah, looking forward to it. Been quietly looking forward to this since Comic-Con last year.

I've been waiting for this for a while too. Going to see it this weekend. Im HOPING this turns out to be great the trailer is very impressive. I already ordered the posters!

Chris

Well, based on the fact that this movie looks as if it will be crap, and same for Red Riding Hood, that makes my choice easier this weekend to see the best of the bunch - Rango. Take the kids.

Anyway, had hopes for this movie, but it does look riddle with war movie cliche's and looks like it's just trying to be a war movie with aliens instead. I read that fans of video games and action may like it. A cross between Call of Duty and Gears of War.

Fingers crossed now for Sucker Punch. Please don't let me down! :pray:

Characters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Action.

Are the characters good?

I posted in the just seen thread that I thought the movie was very well-balanced in virtually every aspect. The characters were done well, the action was done well, the design of the alien tech was done well...there wasn't much to dislike in this movie for me. My buddy told me that he thought he noticed that there was no swearing in the movie at all.

I didn't notice one way or the other, myself.

Back