Battle: Los Angeles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waaaay more. You couldnt see ____. It's horrible.

I mean, Cloverfield had a REASON to be shakey. It was supposed to be found footage.

This movie is shot just like that, but it's supposed to be a movie. Every. Single. Scene. There might be one shot on a track in the entire movie.

Even little scenes like talking was filmed so close, everything was jerking around like an earthquake.

was about to see this today but i heard it tried to hard to be transformers or some ish like that.

Ok? Are you that sensitive or something? Japan isnt the only place in the world that earthquakes exists, and it's happend many times before it....so....

The movie still looked like it was filmed during an earthquake.

Just got back from it. I really liked it!!! My expectations were not high after seeing some of the reviews and reading some comments on forums. I was pleasantly surprised.

Saw this last night and I thought it was pretty good. I swear I cant remember one scene where their wasnt shots going off. Explosions in every frame too :hi5:.....awesome!

I think their may be a sequel to this also the way it ended..

Chris

Last edited:
Yesterday I watched a movie called "Battle Of Los Angeles" on the Sci-fi network. :D

Just got back from seeing it today. For what it was it was a good film. The fx were great and the aliens with their weapons and transportation looked cool.

The walking gun was awesome!

Can anyone explain the explosions that take place over the coastline. It looks like they hit an invisible forcefield or something?...

Last edited:
I dont think i've seen a more inept movie in a long time. In fact, I have no idea what went on. I couldnt see anything, I didnt know anyone, I could not care less for any of the characters.

I dont know anyone's names aside from Nantz, Martinez, and Hector. The characters blended together into one blob of nothing, so I have no idea who was who. I thought the same guy got killed 3 times.....

Also, the Aliens were lame. They looked boring, acted boring, and just...were boring. Blah. BLAH.

2/10

LOL...there's one in every crowd.

There's always an armchair critic around!

theCritic.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

You gotta forgive the kid. He's 18/19 years old and wants to be a director and thinks he knows what makes a good movie. He also admits he acts like a child here cause its fun. Both are reasons I put him on ignore. I guess at almost 30 those kind of things I'd rather just not put up with.

Wow. You put me on ignore? What a douchy move. What a douchy douchy douch move. Hahaha.

This movie sucks. Sorry, i'd rather not watch things shake around for 2 hours. Fine if you dug it, but damn. :lol

And I do think I know what a good movie is. And it sure as hell isnt this, or GI-Joe. Something ^^^^ this person loves dearly.

Haha....what a sourpuss. I hate sourpuss internet people. :lol

Wow. You put me on ignore? What a douchy move. What a douchy douchy douch move. Hahaha.

This movie sucks. Sorry, i'd rather not watch things shake around for 2 hours. Fine if you dug it, but damn. :lol

And I do think I know what a good movie is. And it sure as hell isnt this, or GI-Joe. Something ^^^^ this person loves dearly.

Haha....what a sourpuss. I hate sourpuss internet people. :lol

You dont like this movie huh ? I guess we have different views on thing's i look at the artistic view and the cinematography and also the dialogue, I liked avatar and inception becuase of its artistic view but i didnt really like inception as a movie I dont know. It's all about taste like I said to you many moons ago.

Yes it is...and did I say anything to anyone about liking this movie? I get the enjoyment. It just really bothered me. I have nothing against anyone who liked it. I might see it again, but it just was not fun for me.

I only went after Josh for that douchy stuck up comment. Like he's so much better then me. :lol

Back