Battle: Los Angeles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:rock :hi5: :rock

Semper Fi, Mac!
marineFlag.gif

This looks friggin awesome!! I'm getting D9, Serenity, ID4 and Black Hawk Down vibes here! Looks like it's gonna be pretty epic!! :rock :rock :rock

But of course it won't be out until April here. :slap Oh well, at least we're getting it, but I really wonder what's up with movie releases being delayed here. That better not be a new trend. :monkey4

But of course it won't be out until April here. :slap Oh well, at least we're getting it, but I really wonder what's up with movie releases being delayed here. That better not be a new trend. :monkey4

Indeed! It seemed to be going better these last couple of years, but now it seems to get worse... We're still waiting for Tron: Legacy as well... :slap

Am I the only one that thinks the CG looks bad.. like a giant mess on screen? I can't tell what the heck is happening (kind of like Transformers but A LOT worse!)

I could see each Transformer fine. I can see each ship fine.

Sleek Saucers <<< Gritty awesomness.

New trailer

<div><object width="576" height="324"><param name="movie" value="https://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.swf"></param><param name="flashVars" value="vid=23814473&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="https://d.yimg.com/nl/movies/site/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="vid=23814473&"></embed></object></div>
Damn, I got chills watching that. Must be a good omen. It's opening on my B-day. Happy B-day to me. Anyone know if the song that is playing is by a group I think called Imogen Heap?

Is this one going to be better than Skyline? Well, that is easy!!! Skyline was so bad, it will never get even on the list of the worse ever. That is how bad that one was!!!

Back