Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, but iam excited to see The price... The last pieces was ****ing expensiv

Really wanted this. Solid statue, but average likeness....hair is too "big" and wavy compared to Gadot. I'll still get it.

The likeness looks really good, but the lack of shots revealed of the face makes me cautious. Perhaps it only looks good from the angles they've chosen. Unsure if I'll pre-order.

To me this is a must buy because I have been waiting for a 1/4 scale wonder woman. The previous sideshow version didn't do it for me - too skinny and masculine face. I normally only collect comic pieces - no film versions apart from the upcoming armored batman as it looks like a version of the Frank Miller dkr comic anyway...

This wonder woman doesn't have to look like gal gadot and actually I prefer that it doesn't as the film wasn't amazing anyway! But is still the definitive 1/4 scale piece, looking forward to displaying it with armored batman along with the other sideshow comic pieces

Oh s*** the pose is mirroring with Baffleck pf which means I should get both of them. Great!! Now hopefully we will have a new MoS in the center of this trinity.
ecbd303ff1facf9c7d8993a9e77f571b.jpg

This is just like the Pfeiffer statue where the portrait is great looking but the likeness to the actress is just not that strong... I'm tempted to get it regardless as it does look really good as a generic WW statue..

Looks good for a Wonder Woman statue but not for a Gadot WW statue. Wish Sideshow would have listed the damn price. I'm guessing $550.

Likeness off, but not as off as Afleck Batman. Another rock base ughh. Why is the shield the exclusive? Should be included with regular edition also. Wish we could get another MOS though. Will possibly preorder. Will see what price will be. I bet no less than $525.

Dagnabit...likeness is really off. The face looks really good but the likeness just isn't there. Makes my decision tough. I wonder if Iron Studios will do a 1/4 Gadot WW?

That likess or lack of it will not be helped by mediocre factory paintjob for sure. But yeah, it's a good WW statue. Funny how DC Collectibles got better likenesses for their smaller-scale statues under the WW movie line.

Also, that EX is a must-have. Looks okay but incomplete without the shield on.

The EX being the shield is major BS. That should be included for the regular, for sure.

The EX being the shield is major BS. That should be included for the regular, for sure.

Yeah, unfortunately it is. If I wanted this I'd be sad because that shield would cost me another $150 or so. Looks really incomplete without the shield given that stance she's on, unlike Batman whose batarang EX I didn't mind not having. Ex head could have been another head, maybe angrier expression and I won't mind missing out.

Hard pass for me. The shield being the EX rubs me the wrong way. The hair sculpt is simultaneously soft in detail and busy in design (it looks like chest hair the way the left side falls in front of her.) It's not a terrible statue, but the only aspect that impressed me was the skin paint app. As great as the recent Red Sonja turned out, I think it's a safe bet to assume we won't be receiving proto-level skin rendering in-hand.

People complain about exclusives being lousy or unneeded so they give us a good exclusive and now it sold have been included with the regular. SS just can't win :lol.

People complain about exclusives being lousy or unneeded so they give us a good exclusive and now it sold have been included with the regular. SS just can't win :lol.

Personally, I think EXs should be a fantastic addition that's fit for the character, but not necessarily something that would hugely take away something from the statue if not put on whether by choice or lack thereof. Extra heads (comic Joker, Batgirl, Harley, Darkseid, even heat vision for Superman), carnivorous plant head for Ivy, axe hand for new Red Sonja, Batarang claws for Arkham Knight Batman are examples of nifty add-ons SSC can offer to their loyal customers or those who can easily avail from them directly, but won't make the regular lackluster in any way.

Most of Gal Gadot's pictures and fight scenes for BvS are with her shield. It's become an integral part of her costume as WW, and it's something big in size that you'd know something is missing when displayed without it. With this being the EX, SSC might as well just make more ES for the EX and less for the regular so they guarantee more sales :lol

Back