Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once released and this turns out to be as good as their latest Red Sonja statue with a good likeness to Ms Gadot, collectors would surely go crazy over this piece!

Ill pre order day 1 if the face is a goddess. Not interested if its a butter face. Like the super girl fail. My hopes are riding on the sculpt. Please take my money.

It's just the paint that (or probably might) ruins it in the end. I'm really impressed with their Felicity Jones likeness for the Jyn Erso PF, but if I were into Star Wars I would also wait til the product is out before I order.

Sculpt-wise I have high hopes that SSC could do a Gal Gadot WW as impressive as that Jyn Erso sculpt.

If the face is 70% there I'm buying IF the outfit and pose are great(which I think they will be). I do not expect alot from Sideshow's sculpts and I have lowered expectations quite abit..but for $450 or whatever I can live with it...

Is this going to get preview pics with a price today or do we just find out on Thurs? It's been so long since I POed a new piece, I've forgotten how things work:lol

dc-comics-batman-vs-superman-wonder-woman-premium-format-3004001-04.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/first-look-wonder-woman-bvs-premium-format-figure/

She looks great, but i'll be waiting for in hand photos.

It's a beautiful ww statue, stunning actually. But does anybody else think the likeness in the portrait is off. To me it doesn't look a lot like Gadot. Maybe it's my phone and I need to see more pics of the face but at this point not sure I am seeing Gadot.

Back