Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People spend big $$$$ on stuff I wouldn't even begin to consider- to each his own.

Arrived a day earlier than expected.

I'm happy, she looks pretty good imo...

20190212_000508.jpg

20190212_000600.jpg

Let's wait and see what Fed-Ex try and charge me on this £250 purchase. Still haven't paid my last, disputed, IM Maquette bill.

If only we could put the headsculpt from the Injustice 2 1/4 Wonder Woman onto this piece. As I’m guessing that their production piece is almost certain to be a better match to Gal Gadot than the one this currently has.

The frustrating thing with this piece is that the overall statue is perfect EXCEPT for the face paint. Come on SSC, that is the one thing you need to get right on movie statues.

Sideshow have trouble doing movie face sculpts. Funny thing is their comic line face sculpts looks great.

lol @ paying for a repaint, that's like buying a new car then spending more to have it painted a different color. Money should be more valuable to you than that. Its literally like flushing money down the toilet. How about just waiting for a dealership that gets the car with the color you want in stock, or in this case just buy prime 1 version or another wonder woman statue that has a good paint job to begin with.

LOL@ people who tell other people what they should do with their statues and money.

Back