Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOS just offer you with $ 59.9 "OFF" for that pvc statue. For the JL Superman SS should release another one because the pvc Cavill just feels bad when put together with polystone Gadot and polystone Affleck. Maybe it's black supes if the rumour is true.

Hopefully if she goes up for PO soon the ex is a slow seller. I need 40 days from today to have all of my rewards points available. Not a ton, but about $200 worth so that'll take a nice chunk off the price.

Hopefully if she goes up for PO soon the ex is a slow seller. I need 40 days from today to have all of my rewards points available. Not a ton, but about $200 worth so that'll take a nice chunk off the price.

BvS Bats EX took a while to get wait listed. I doubt WW will be a fast sell out. People are still hesitant To PO movie pieces.

Unless they really nail her likeness I doubt it will sell out fast.

Hopefully they do cause the prime one is off for sure. Overall it's amazing but likeness is maybe 70%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one or the New 52 WW better be good. I sold my SS PF to make room for one of them.

I never bought the first one in the first place - just wasn't a fan personally. BUT I am excited for either this one or the Prime 1 New 52 version (so I agree with you on hoping one of those is good).

Hope she looks good as I will get this as I'm loving WW from BvS. Think the outfit will be stellar and likeness good - bit worried about production piece- as BvS Bats has taught us...

Hope she looks good as I will get this as I'm loving WW from BvS. Think the outfit will be stellar and likeness good - bit worried about production piece- as BvS Bats has taught us...

Love the outfit as well, more so when they had her comic outfit redesigned to look close the Gal's movie suit. Sucks that Sideshow's made some of us lose confidence no thanks to some figures turning out underwhelming. Just don't pre-order, I guess. That way if she turns out unimpressive you'd be just frustrated, not frustrated AND $50 (or so) poorer :lol

Love the outfit as well, more so when they had her comic outfit redesigned to look close the Gal's movie suit. Sucks that Sideshow's made some of us lose confidence no thanks to some figures turning out underwhelming. Just don't pre-order, I guess. That way if she turns out unimpressive you'd be just frustrated, not frustrated AND $50 (or so) poorer :lol

It's likely that I'll prefer the P1 New 52 Wonder Woman. The little we've seen so far looks gorgeous.

300400WonderWomanPFContestpsd.jpg

Up for order next week.

Darn....gotta wait abut 35 days to order her so I can use all my rewards points. Wonder if SS would activate my pending points early since the statues have shipped and I am just in the waiting period.

Back