Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

you know...who might be an interesting choice?

Hugo Weaving

Idk, Hugo Weaving would be a great Black Mask, but of course I'm only saying that because he played Red Skull. :lecture

It might work as grizzled batman returns kicking superman's butt. But there will be a very awkward gap in the dc cinematic universe with an old batman and toung superman. Weaving is 53

He looks good for a man of his age, but I think that just pushed him out of the running. They are going to want to have someone close to Cavil's age range.

"That is the sound of your death Mr. Anderson. That is the sound of inevitability." "We are all bound to this ring. This one doom." "HOCKEY PADS!" Nah

Hamm's not going to happen for the same reason as weaving, unfortunately.

We need a youngish unknown

Like JDF :lol

Hugo Weaving is one of my favorite actors but he's no Batman, he would make a perfect Riddler though.

I can't see Cumberbatch as Batman because... well, he looks like a nerd.

Hugo Weaving is one of my favorite actors but he's no Batman, he would make a perfect Fiddler though.

I can't see Cumberbatch as Batman because... well, he looks like a nerd.

Batman is the uber-nerd. You'd probably think differently if Cumberbatch put on about 40-60 pounds of muscle. Have you seen Star Trek Into Darkness?

I'm still team Hamm, though.:lol

The only reason I am not Team Hamm, I have had little exposure to him as an actor. I have never watched Mad Men, and I can't think of a movie I have seen him in. But I do admit he has the look of Bruce Wayne.

As such I am Team Karl. :lol

The only reason I am not Team Hamm, I have had little exposure to him as an actor. I have never watched Mad Men, and I can't think of a movie I have seen him in. But I do admit he has the look of Bruce Wayne.

As such I am Team Karl. :lol

Watch The Town for intimidating, and Mad Men for the tortured playboy. The dude's also got great comedic timing, as well, if you've ever seen him on 30 Rock or in Bridesmaids.

Hamm's not going to happen for the same reason as weaving, unfortunately.

We need a youngish unknown

Like JDF :lol

Too young doesn't work either, Batman already existed in MoS.

An older Batman would make much more sense.

And there are more reasons for Weaving not to be Batman, Hamm is not that old.

Here's a pic of Hamm this year.

Jon-Hamm-to-Host-2013-ESPYs.jpg

Yeah, we can start dropping the notion that he's "too old" imo.

Batman is the uber-nerd. You'd probably think differently if he put on about 40-60 pounds of muscle. Have you seen Star Trek Into Darkness?

But Batman's not supposed to look like a nerd :lol

Cumberbatch has the face of a baby with a deep voice, he just doesn't have the looks for the part.

Batman is the uber-nerd. You'd probably think differently if he put on about 40-60 pounds of muscle. Have you seen Star Trek Into Darkness?

Not yet and I'm sure he can play a tough guy well... but that doesn't change his face.

Sounds really mean but yeah, Batman is a nerd but he's not supposed to look like one.

Watch The Town for intimidating, and Mad Men for the tortured playboy. The dude's also got great comedic timing, as well, if you've ever seen him on 30 Rock or in Bridesmaids.

The Town was on my list, to see it when it was in theatres, but I missed it. It looked like a good film. I will check it out. And I keep reading how Batman already exists in MoS. How do we know that?

The Town was on my list, to see it when it was in theatres, but I missed it. It looked like a good film. I will check it out. And I keep reading how Batman already exists in MoS. How do we know that?

The satellite Zod and Supes knocked down from space? It was from Wayne Enterprises.

Too young doesn't work either, Batman already existed in MoS.

An older Batman would make much more sense.

And there are more reasons for Weaving not to be Batman, Hamm is not that old.

Here's a pic of Hamm this year.

Jon-Hamm-to-Host-2013-ESPYs.jpg

Yeah, we can start dropping the notion that he's "too old" imo.

I said Youngish. JDF is 39

Not yet and I'm sure he can play a tough guy well... but that doesn't change his face.

Sounds really mean but yeah, Batman is a nerd but he's not supposed to look like one.

That's Cumberbatch in my signature and avatar. Doesn't look nerdy to me.

Batman is the uber-nerd. You'd probably think differently if Cumberbatch put on about 40-60 pounds of muscle. Have you seen Star Trek Into Darkness?

I think his weight from STID would be perfect. He was big enough to look tough, but not so big that he would lose speed. I think he could even keep that haircut. Slick it back, and give him a suit. He would look like a youngish Bruce. I would say Bruce just before he adopts **** Grayson. So say year 3.

Hamm could pass for Bruce too. I would put him around year 5-7. He looks seasoned, but not Dark Knight Returns seasoned. Hamm really looks like what a real life version of Bruce from the JL Cartoon.

i can certainly see caveziel, and even hamm has some bruce in him.

but whoever said weaving or cumberbatch.......:thud: :cuckoo: :horror

cumberbatch in particular has a terrible jawline for it. he looks like a kamino alien

TaunWe.jpg

=

MV5BMTQzMDY2Nzk3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDAzODQyNw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Last edited:

The satellite Zod and Supes knocked down from space? It was from Wayne Enterprises.

That proves Bruce exists in the world. But Wayne Enterprises was around before Bruce became Batman. That doesn't prove Bruce is running the company, or that he is still searching the world for teachers. I mean it doesn't mean he's already Batman.

Back