Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

None of this matters. The studio is going to do what they want and devil take the hindenmost. I will only say this: you better hope this is an adult Batman with some experience under his belt. Age and cunning triumphing over youth and skill and all that.

Cause otherwise Bats ain't got a prayer. Deep down everyone knows it. Everyone might not ADMIT it.....

tumblr_inline_mp2l8uD7Ek1qz4rgp.gif

None of this matters. The studio is going to do what they want and devil take the hindenmost. I will only say this: you better hope this is an adult Batman with some experience under his belt. Age and cunning triumphing over youth and skill and all that.

Cause otherwise Bats ain't got a prayer. Deep down everyone knows it. Everyone might not ADMIT it.....

Doesn't matter if Bats is an 80-year old paraplegic. He'll still kick Superman's behind as long as he is a more popular character. :bat

When you have the living breathing world ender, Superman, you do not need a world engine.

Topic switch: Would Black Adam work as an onscreen villain? I know he's not primarily a Superman villain, but that is an extremely powerful guy. I think he could give Supes a run for his $$.

I only quoted what you said man. My quotes dun lie. :lol

Black Adam, isn't he mainly a Shazam villain?

His introduction would be tricky though, without the mention of magic yet at all in this new movieverse.

..............We miss you bro.....

Black Adam, isn't he mainly a Shazam villain?

His introduction would be tricky though, without the mention of magic yet at all in this new movieverse.

Would love for Shazam and superman go at it but it will be the same thing with watching Zod vs superman nothing different.

Back