Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

huh

GL is not a JL member. :tap

Jye I know deep down you wish you were GL with that tooth...I know you role play cmon admit it!...It's the real reason you got the tooth...cmon man confess

Maybe if they get into the Multiverse stuff, Jon Hamm can play an alternate universe Batman.

Nah, Hamm should be the main Batman. Cumberbatch could be from Universe 501; Batman of the lizard people.:lecture

If this is not Batman, I don't want to live on this planet anymore, because people have clearly lost sight of what Batman is and has been in the comics for the past 74 years:

577E32C8-8B95-4D51-A253-8FAA06BE4E4C-4289-000003795E8DA252.jpg
If they were going to cast an old geezer then I would vote Robert Redford over Hamm. Now that's a man who can play a complex hero.

Since when is 40 old?!?!?!?! He's not using a walker. Jesus, I swear, people are so concerned about numbers, it's ridiculous. Downey's almost 50, yet, if they cast someone younger, people would flip out that he was gone.

You make a compelling argument batfanatic. That's why I think Redford is definitely the way to go.

To paraphrase some R&B singer from the '90s--"age ain't nothing but a number."

Redford's already at Marvel, though, so good luck.:lol

it'd be a really intereting angle if they played batman as the "villain" for this sequel. you know, leaving out the entire teaming up to take on the real villains portion. the resolution would be them reaching an understanding of one another. THAT would be an interesting movie to me. but this.....this sounds pretty standard fare here that devolves into something rather boring IMO.

Last edited:

If we're talking actors over 40 for Batman... Jim Caviezel would be awesome.

I could actually see Caviezel pulling it off, as well. Nice job!

it'd be a really intereting angle if they played batman as the "villain" for this sequel. you know, leaving out the entire teaming up to take on the real villains portion. the resolution would be them reaching an understanding of one another. THAT would be an interesting movie to me. but this.....this sounds pretty standard fare here that devolves into something rather boring IMO.

Agreed. Teaming up to face a greater enemy is too predictable. Make Batman and Superman respectable by having neither of them back down. Have them fight to a stalemate. Let the team up come later.

Dylan McDermott = Batman

Just look at this guy.

dylan-mcdermott-joins-cbs-hostages.jpg

Dylan McDermott = Batman

Just look at this guy.

dylan-mcdermott-joins-cbs-hostages.jpg

JOEL! :monkey1

:lol OT: if they ever make movie of The Last of Us, they should totally cast him, even when they announced TLOU I saw Joel and thought of "that guy from American Horror Story".

Back on track: He could also work as Batman perfectly fine, he's not a "dead ringer" but his acting skills are good enough. :clap

JOEL! :monkey1

:lol OT: if they ever make movie of The Last of Us, they should totally cast him, even when they announced TLOU I saw Joel and thought of "that guy from American Horror Story".

Back on track: He could also work as Batman perfectly fine, he's not a "dead ringer" but his acting skills are good enough. :clap

You thought that, too! Damn, we really are on the same page!:lol :hi5: The whole time I was playing TLOU, I was thinking "holy ****, Dylan McDermott would be great, if they ever made a movie."

Back