Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

Ryan Gosling would be good as some aloof weirdo like the Stranger or Dr. Fate. He could also make for a good, psychopathic pervert like Anton Arcane.

tumblr_lu9jwnJXs31r0b8vho1_500.jpg

JOEL! :monkey1

:lol OT: if they ever make movie of The Last of Us, they should totally cast him, even when they announced TLOU I saw Joel and thought of "that guy from American Horror Story".

Everytime i see Joel, I think of

josh_brolin.jpg

I played TLOU thinking Josh Brolin would be perfect for a movie version... he would also be perfect as John Marston from RDR.

:lol What? How can you say Joel looks like anyone different than Dylan Mcdermott, just look at this:

tumblr_mhexseeRVG1r3p9oto1_500.gif

That's Joel right there.

Sorry, last OT post here I promise :monkey3

He looks nothing like Joel to me...

My pick would be Michael fassbender. Even though he's already signed by marvel as magneto.

Gerard Butler.

I would love a yell at Superman then a kick to the chest with his kryptonite boot:

"THIS...IS...GOTH.AM!"

Gerard Butler.

I would love a yell at Superman then a kick to the chest with his kryptonite boot:

"THIS...IS...GOTH.AM!"

He would make a freakin awesome Batman. He would be my first choice right now

Um excuse me but where are these "women clamoring to force Ryan Gosling as Batman down (our) throats"??? First I have heard of it..... sure don't see them in this thread unless I missed something.

As a woman I can unequivocably state that I have zero interest in having Gosling anywhere near any Batman or Superman film. Otherwise you can back the hell off with this misogynistic crap. You are not more of a fan or a better fan just because you happento br male. This is completely uncalled for and inappropriate.

I dont deny there are true blue comic book fans, who can be ppl of any age or gender. But they are once in a blue moon. Too few in fact to justify the screaming, giggling hordes at the man of steel premiere. I liked cavill as superman btw. But when i hear channing tatum as batman it makes me angry.

Every one of those people paid to get into the movie. I feel gratitude that there is interest in things I find interesting.... since the studio might just take note to give us more of what we like.

I feel the same way about noisy children when I'm in a theatre, but I know the parents paid to have them there [inappropriate as that may be, I did not feel that MoS was very kid-friendly]. Hopefully those extra tickets translate to MORE PRODUCT.

Look on the bright side.

Heres wat happens wen studios decide to go cool, sexy, and appealing. Critics pann green lantern as a piece of crap, and the license goes dormant for a decade. Meanwhile, the gl fans who waited faithfully for a cinematic interpretation are the ones who get screwed.

My choice for Bats in this order is

1. Ryan Gosling
2. Michael Fassbender
3. Armie Hammer

Wild card Michael C Hall possibly

Last edited:

Heres wat happens wen studios decide to go cool, sexy, and appealing. Critics pann green lantern as a piece of crap, and the license goes dormant for a decade. Meanwhile, the gl fans who waited faithfully for a cinematic interpretation are the ones who get screwed.

Cool, sexy, and appealing was not to blame there. In fact, I wouldn't even use any of those adjectives to describe the Green Lantern movie. It may have tried, desperately, to achieve those goals, but it failed. It also failed to achieve anything else of merit.

Last edited:

My choice for Bats in this order is

1. Ryan Gosling
2. Michael Fassbender
3. Armie Hammer

Wild card Michael C Hall possibly

Unless they bulk up big no

Back