Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

Not bad this coud work.

derek-derek-hale-1620648858.jpg

Oh God, I hope he's not Batman.:gah:
Just one of many to come being considered.
Regarding the new Batman, Tyler Hoechlin (Teen Wolf, Lincoln Heights, 7th Heaven, Road To Perdition) is being heavily considered for the part and will be getting a screen test alongside Henry Cavill. Warner Bros. and Snyder are looking at somebody to play the new Batman with a reputation similar to Cavill's, when Cavill was testing for Superman. It's also said that better known actors could also be testing for the role. As filming is expected to begin in early 2014, screen tests should be happening soon.

Regarding the plot of the film:

"The sequel is set a year after Man of Steel, and the world is still getting used to having this powerful god on the planet who isn't fully trusted by everybody. Batman certainly doesn't trust Superman. Superman doesn't trust Batman; either of which causes the two to clash when they initially meet. They do however pair up to defeat the villains (not 100% confirmed who the villains are). COULD be Luthor and Joker, but only a select few really know that. Luthor is definitely in the sequel and he doesn't like Superman, believing him a threat to the planet."

Well he does look the part, can he act? Does anyone know him?

Hoe Chillin'

:rotfl

tumblr_lhkmt3SlEN1qhv4q1o1_500.png

Goodbye Jon Hamm :wave

This is gold :lol

"The sequel is set a year after Man of Steel, and the world is still getting used to having this powerful god on the planet who isn't fully trusted by everybody. Batman certainly doesn't trust Superman. Superman doesn't trust Batman; either of which causes the two to clash when they initially meet. They do however pair up to defeat the villains (not 100% confirmed who the villains are). COULD be Luthor and Joker, but only a select few really know that. Luthor is definitely in the sequel and he doesn't like Superman, believing him a threat to the planet."

This is ok so far, I am pleased.

Well he does look the part, can he act? Does anyone know him?

Tyler Hoechlin: Teen Wolf, Lincoln Heights, 7th Heaven, Road To Perdition.
[ame]https://youtu.be/nOlbHxQI4z8[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/iPTibQOv44c[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/9dyhBVEQi9U[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/VNVdTr1eaiw[/ame]

Last edited:

Thanks Toylion.

I guess I can't really judge him so little material, I think the part I liked the most was the scene with Tom Hanks.

If this doesn't happen, I will devote the rest of my life to finding a way to travel between dimensions/multiverses, in an effort to find one where Jon Hamm plays Batman.:lol

If this doesn't happen, I will devote the rest of my life to finding a way to travel between dimensions/multiverses, in an effort to find one where Jon Hamm plays Batman.:lol

Maybe if they get into the Multiverse stuff, Jon Hamm can play an alternate universe Batman.

No matter what bottom line this is gonna make a billion dollars guarranteed and if the direction and writing are top notch may even add a couple hundred million more! Add another 100 million if any cameos of other DC guys are in the film....Bottom Line

Dont be shocked that other DC guys have cameos in the film...We only know about B&S for the moment

Dont be shocked that other DC guys have cameos in the film...We only know about B&S for the moment

I wouldn't be surprised, and I don't really think they're moving too fast, either. Now that Marvel has already popularized the concept of a shared superhero cinematic universe in the minds of the public, DC has full license to hit the ground running.

I wouldn't be surprised, and I don't really think they're moving too fast, either. Now that Marvel has already popularized the concept of a shared superhero cinematic universe in the minds of the public, DC has full license to hit the ground running.

They took off running alright, with GL, and ran right off the cliff, then hit the ground. :rotfl

They took off running alright, with GL, and ran right off the cliff, then hit the ground. :rotfl

That wasn't the DC cinematic universe, that was just a flop.

I liked GL...He could outshine your tooth anyday...had a nicer shade of green too..Anyway not too many guys knew what Green Lantern character is about...EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO SUPERMAN AND BATMAN ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT...THEY HAVE BEEN ALREADY ESTABLISHED BOTTOM LINE!...A BILLION DOLLARS GUARANTEED FOR WB and future films!

huh

GL is not a JL member. :tap

He is, but the GL movie starring Ryan Reynolds will not be part of the DC Cinematic Universe, just like Christian Bale's Batman won't be. Entirely new continuity. A blank slate, if you will.

I was so hoping to see baby Superman flying past OA or even a couple of GLs in space...that woulda been perfect....but nooooooo!

Back