Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muahahahahahahaha!!!!

Just bought 2...now there's possibly only 2 left!

Mr. Green been checking ebay for a good deal on this bust. Now he got 2 on retail with 10% discount from site popup...saved $136.

Muahahahahahahaha!!!!

Mr. Green been checking ebay for a good deal on this bust. Now he got 2 on retail with 10% discount from site popup...saved $136.

Oh man! How did you get a 10% coupon with it?? Nice! :clap Did the Premium Format Exclusive have one? I used the DINO2015 for it.

Yep, that wasn't going to last long. The black edition had been selling rather high on Ebay. So not only did people who wanted get it for retail but Flippers probably grabbed at least two of those.

I'm surprised they allowed multiple purchases by a single person given that there were so few available. I got the e-mail and it was still available when I checked, but the funds just aren't that readily available to have that much come out instantaneously.

Muahahahahahahaha!!!!

LOL.. nice score, but I do get worried when folks refer to themselves in the 3rd party...:) Your not really the Hulk...just say'in..:)

I'm surprised they allowed multiple purchases by a single person given that there were so few available. I got the e-mail and it was still available when I checked, but the funds just aren't that readily available to have that much come out instantaneously.
I'll tell you right now if I see the GL pf in an email like that, insta-buy

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Was surprised to see that in the email as well since that had been long sold out before the modern bust which sold out almost a year ago. 1/4 scale will probably be the largest I go so I passed on it, but it would look pretty awesome, just nowhere to put it at home with so much other stuff coming in...

I'll tell you right now if I see the GL pf in an email like that, insta-buy

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Hopefully one does pop up for you! I think these appear every now and then while they're going through inventory and find a few missed ones, so you never know!!

I was tempted! But with our dollar it'd come out to just under $900 shipped, and that's not including getting hit with the customs fees that'd come along with it (I have no clue, but I'd have to guess it'd be between $1000-1100 total, at least) So that made me put on the breaks pretty fast.

Mr. Green would purchase the Superman bust too if this happen again to aim for the trilogy bust once WW bust comes out. Too bad they don't have a modern Hulk bust. Get to work SSC! Noew!!!

Back