Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, are these 2 boxes big. #901 & #1141 in the house. First bust looks fine. Will inspect second in a few days. Should be able to schedule for a pickup for the Superman bust this Friday. Then the pics.

Batman and a few other packages showed up all in the same day. The bust looks amazing in person. Extremely happy with it. IMG_2000.JPG

Finally get to unbox second batman and sup. Sup is #21. Second bat got a slight scratch on its right, bottom side of base. Really nothing at all. Now on to WW bust and if SSC can do a proper modern Hulk bust, that would be swell. Ignore the air condition, lol. It won't be on with any statue in front of it. But look at that cool '89 batmobile...cool, hehe.

attachment.php

Last edited:
man I want a black one. I missed it when that email came. I was lucky enough to get the blue one. Like the last before they sold out

Finally get to unbox second batman and sup. Sup is #21. Second bat got a slight scratch on its right, bottom side of base. Really nothing at all. Now on to WW bust and if SSC can do a proper modern Hulk bust, that would be swell. Ignore the air condition, lol. It won't be on with any statue in front of it. But look at that cool '89 batmobile...cool, hehe.

attachment.php

Great pic you greedy bastard. ;)

I wasn't quick enough when they put these back up so I got on the waitlist. Just got notice that it's been cancelled. :(

If you really want it, Mr. Green can sell you his second for the same price that he got(retail + discount). The scratch was actually on Superman bust at the silver base. So minimum, its not even an issue. Both Bat bust is mint and second one was out of the box for less than 2 hours(for taking pics). As long as you're buying for collecting and not for flipping, otherwise no point as Mr. Green can flip it later himself. PM if interested.

If you really want it, Mr. Green can sell you his second for the same price that he got(retail + discount). The scratch was actually on Superman bust at the silver base. So minimum, its not even an issue. Both Bat bust is mint and second one was out of the box for less than 2 hours(for taking pics). As long as you're buying for collecting and not for flipping, otherwise no point as Mr. Green can flip it later himself. PM if interested.

I'll definitely take you up on your offer. This is a piece I wouldn't flip. I've been wanting it for too long :lol I thought about getting the modern version but the black/grey is my favorite. I decided if I couldn't get that one then I wouldn't get one at all.

I agree. The blue reminds me of the cartoon, which is fine, but I think the black and grey makes more sense for the "dark knight".

Back