Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought mine for $500 a couple years ago, still waiting to find Supes and GL at a good price.

Man I've missed the black and grey and blue and grey by a few months lol the eBay prices are insanity so I'll wait.

I picked up the Modern Age (blue) LSF on eBay for under retail. It's an amazing looking piece and presents really well. But the black and grey busts are all selling for ridiculous prices on the bay

I picked up the Modern Age (blue) LSF on eBay for under retail. It's an amazing looking piece and presents really well. But the black and grey busts are all selling for ridiculous prices on the bay

One of my buddies had one 6 months back and sold for under retail. I was like "dude you should have told me!"

I sold the black and gray last year, and made a tidy profit. Just wasn't feeing that one compared to the blue for some strange reason. With the PF, I'm exactly opposite... LOL

Looking to sell my modern age bust and wanted to know what they are selling for now? Thanks for the help.

Back