Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Joker bust to pair Batman with! Went to the store yesterday to check what they still have left on the last day of their sale, and was I in luck that they had one more Joker freshly delivered from their warehouse :) Got it for $480 -- paid for it, but left it in the store. I wasn't expecting to get something huge as I thought the life-size bust have all gone by then, so will go back and bring a car. So happy!

Got the Joker bust to pair Batman with! Went to the store yesterday to check what they still have left on the last day of their sale, and was I in luck that they had one more Joker freshly delivered from their warehouse :) Got it for $480 -- paid for it, but left it in the store. I wasn't expecting to get something huge as I thought the life-size bust have all gone by then, so will go back and bring a car. So happy!

Nice catch...

Nice setup Josh

I saw this in person today and i couldnt resist

I was gonna wait for a Robin bust, but i thought **** it. This wins

Looks so much better in person

Awesome snag!
Nice setup Josh

I saw this in person today and i couldnt resist

I was gonna wait for a Robin bust, but i thought **** it. This wins

Looks so much better in person
Thank you sir. Nice pick up he doez look great but I just have this vision of Joker and for that money he needed to be just a bit closer to what I envision him as. Still he looks great with your blue bust.

Maybe I'll just wait until the do s Twoface. I sketched one out the other day.

b715c9f21876d9c0a8adb95ed3c635a1.jpg

That's an awesome sketch ! I didn't know you drew. - I think Andy did a phenomenal job on his Two-Face pumpkin. His Joker was OK but Two-Face took the cake. I hope they make a life size bust... I just hope they don't use a purple monster face --- too many bad memories of Tommy Lee Jones.

Two-Face-Pumpkin.jpg

That's an awesome sketch ! I didn't know you drew. - I think Andy did a phenomenal job on his Two-Face pumpkin. His Joker was OK but Two-Face took the cake. I hope they make a life size bust... I just hope they don't use a purple monster face --- too many bad memories of Tommy Lee Jones.

Two-Face-Pumpkin.jpg

I do comic illustration and fantasy painting part time for extra money. I still have quite afew correctins to make on that two face, the picture brings out the mistakes quite a bit. I'm actually thinking of doing a cartoon styled webcomic later this year. I remember the first time I saw that pumpkin I nearly peed myself. It's amazing. There's a digital paint Two face from an artist on deviant art I think it's perfect for a bust

two_face_by_james_face-d53n71b.png

Sorry to keep posting Joker photos here, but why is its specific thread all about rants regarding its eyes? No photos at all. Or is there another thread for the Joker bust?

Anyway, I just unboxed mine, and immediately gave his teeth, gums, and tongue a coat of Sculpey gloss glaze. Makes him more life-like (though I don't think it can clearly be seen in the photos).

Next time I'll take a photo of Joker with Bats. I had to put him back in storage as I haven't rearranged my display, and our dogs kept barking at the Clown Prince! :lol

JokerLSB01_zps9f2wgz4s.jpg

JokerLSB02_zpsvf0n8nqn.jpg

JokerLSB03_zpsfazz8blv.jpg

Yeah, man. He might not be the Joker that everyone wishes he'd look like, but IMO he's the most life-like among all the LSBs SSC has released so far.

Hey Guys! I just got on the waitlist for this bust. If I can get it, it will be my first. I did have one question. Since it is a waitlisted item, what's the likelyhood of SS working with me and allowing me to convert my order to flexpay. I know that's not how they usually do waitlisted items but between having a few other items ordered and almost finishing my HT Armory paid off, I'm not sure if I can have the entire payment ready.

Hey Guys! I just got on the waitlist for this bust. If I can get it, it will be my first. I did have one question. Since it is a waitlisted item, what's the likelyhood of SS working with me and allowing me to convert my order to flexpay. I know that's not how they usually do waitlisted items but between having a few other items ordered and almost finishing my HT Armory paid off, I'm not sure if I can have the entire payment ready.

Generally speaking they don't do flexpay off waitlist items. It doesn't hurt to ask of course but it's been my experience that they won't do it.

Generally speaking they don't do flexpay off waitlist items. It doesn't hurt to ask of course but it's been my experience that they won't do it.

Thanks Josh-A-Tron. My waitlist just converted (yay!) but I hope they can work with me on the payments. I recently accrued several new pieces, and a lot of other things are going on in my personal life (moving my family to a different state next month) and I want to make sure that dropping $700 right now can be avoided. It's an amazing piece and would be a definite grail piece in my collection. Again, I do have one order that is roughly close to the same cost (which is having the final charge this week) that I wanted to cancel. Maybe they can just switch the funds over.

Thanks Josh-A-Tron. My waitlist just converted (yay!) but I hope they can work with me on the payments. I recently accrued several new pieces, and a lot of other things are going on in my personal life (moving my family to a different state next month) and I want to make sure that dropping $700 right now can be avoided. It's an amazing piece and would be a definite grail piece in my collection. Again, I do have one order that is roughly close to the same cost (which is having the final charge this week) that I wanted to cancel. Maybe they can just switch the funds over.
Congrats, I hope you can keep it. You know....I really would like Catwoman now

They usually don't on converted waitlists, it couldn't hurt to call and ask

Update: So before they even opened, the full amount was charged :( Luckily, I had the funds and they offered a full refund my other order so it should be really a $80 difference. Wished it could have happened differently but I'm still very excited to get my Batman Bust. It's going to be my first lifesize bust from SS and will look awesome in my office/studio.

Back