Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pics of the blue bust with the batman pf?

Of course.

BatLifeSize7SM.jpg

BatshelfSM.jpg

Black And Blue1 sm.jpg

Oh man, I love those pics! Particularly the last one!

Anyway -- I missed the chance of getting the Joker bust for cheap to pair with my Bats. Yesterday a shop announced a massive weekend sale starting Friday and was fair enough to imply a first-come, first-served policy... no reservations by any means. A friend practically camped out this Friday morning and got the single Joker bust available for $480. Lucky guy.

Oh man, I love those pics! Particularly the last one!

Anyway -- I missed the chance of getting the Joker bust for cheap to pair with my Bats. A shop announced a massive sale yesterday and was fair enough to imply a first-come, first-serve policy... no reservations by any means. A friend practically camped out and got the single Joker bust available for $480.

Wow, I'm not particularly in love with the Joker bust, the head sculpt just isn't to my taste, but for $480 that's amazing.

Wow, I'm not particularly in love with the Joker bust, the head sculpt just isn't to my taste, but for $480 that's amazing.

Yeah, that price is unbelievable (like I didn't get my Bats for much lower LOL). Would have been nice to have 2 busts on top of my cabinets.

Now I'm thinking if I should make a World's Finest bust display instead. Shop still has Superman bust I was told, for $450. I don't dig SSC's Supes as much as I dig both Bat versions, but at that price for a sealed unit, I might bite!

Yeah, that price is unbelievable (like I didn't get my Bats for much lower LOL). Would have been nice to have 2 busts on top of my cabinets.

Now I'm thinking if I should make a World's Finest bust display instead. Shop still has Superman bust I was told, for $450. I don't dig SSC's Supes as much as I dig both Bat versions, but at that price for a sealed unit, I might bite!

That's definitely a steal on the Superman. Do it man!

Congrats on picking up both busts Josh. I'm sure they look killer. I'm a HUGE fan of the black costume bust. I was on the fence with that piece numerous times. Ultimately, I'm just not a bust collector, but if I was going to make an exception, that black bust was it. Great looking pics Josh.

Congrats on picking up both busts Josh. I'm sure they look killer. I'm a HUGE fan of the black costume bust. I was on the fence with that piece numerous times. Ultimately, I'm just not a bust collector, but if I was going to make an exception, that black bust was it. Great looking pics Josh.

Thanks Filip! Well if you change your mind I hope you find one. I got lucky and someone was slimming their collection down.

Back