Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, if they take the pf pose and make it a LSF pose as well, that would be the best. I might just ditch the pf and have 1 bat as a lsf. no need for multiple and just have a few villians around him cause he's the boss!

IMO, if they take the pf pose and make it a LSF pose as well, that would be the best. I might just ditch the pf and have 1 bat as a lsf. no need for multiple and just have a few villians around him cause he's the boss!

I think the correct way to say it is " he a boss" :lol

#3 pose will be the best... it would look intimidating with batman swooping down.. hope to see LSFwith that pose during SDCC

Was actually thinking the exact same thing. Got a feeling we'll be seeing the Bats LSF in a few weeks time! If all looks good then i'll have no doubts about selling the PF Exclusive or better still, i'll just ask SSC to transfer the NRD from the PF over to the LSF...

Got a feeling we'll be seeing the Bats LSF in a few weeks time!

Man, I hope so. If this feeling comes true, and either Bats, Spiderman, Hulk, or even Superman LSF gets introduced this year then Wolverine is out for me.

Man, I hope so. If this feeling comes true, and either Bats, Spiderman, Hulk, or even Superman LSF gets introduced this year then Wolverine is out for me.

That list is exactly the same as mine! I hope Bats is coming up...that would make my comic con...Hulk, Spiderman, and Superman round out my top 4 as well, in that order. I highly doubt we'll see a Hulk this year since there's already a PF up, but Batman and Spiderman are good bets hopefully...

I am getting strong tingling Spidey Senses about there definately being a Batman LSF at this months Con. Dont know why but i just feel it. With the money already raised for the Doom LSF, the only LSF's i would ever consider for the future (if i had the finances :pray:) would be:

Batman LSF (would cancel my Batman PF Exclusive)
Superman LSF (would cancel my Superman PF Exclusive)
Spiderman LSF (would sell my Spidey PF but still keep the Comiquette)
Indiana Jones LSF (would sell my two Indy PF's)
Iron Man LSF (would sell my kidney and left lung just because its IM!)

I am getting strong tingling Spidey Senses about there definately being a Batman LSF at this months Con. Dont know why but i just feel it. With the money already raised for the Doom LSF, the only LSF's i would ever consider for the future (if i had the finances :pray:) would be:

Batman LSF (would cancel my Batman PF Exclusive)
Superman LSF (would cancel my Superman PF Exclusive)
Spiderman LSF (would sell my Spidey PF but still keep the Comiquette)
Indiana Jones LSF (would sell my two Indy PF's)
Iron Man LSF (would sell my kidney and left lung just because its IM!)

I thought they already released a Iron Man LSF? Didn't that one big *** one they released a couple years ago get upgraded to the LSF name?

batmanlsf.jpg

maybe the no show of the Batman LSF at SDCC means we might see it next year? :dunno

I'm really bummed this didn't show up.

Yet we get another 1:2 ironman, and it's not even a really unique suit...it's very similar to the last. What the hell man.

Chris

Back