Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the sales on LS Wolverine shocked me as well!

I thought $2000 Legendary Scale statues would be a much longer sales cycle, selling out over a 1+ year period after release.

But people just went mental for Wolverine :rotfl

Makes me think people will have to make a quick decision if they want a LSF Batman.

A Batman LSF would be absolute for me. I wish the up coming PF Batman could also be a LSF. It would completely dominate the Wolverine LSF, or any LSF for that matter, but please, no light up feature. Nowadays, they seem to have waaaay too many problems with crap that's supposed to light up without an ounce of concern. Just look at this pic and tell me you wouldn't want this as a 1:2 scale. So sick, son!

BatmanPremiumFormat_zps184ef9eb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Steven

Yeah the sales on LS Wolverine shocked me as well!

I thought $2000 Legendary Scale statues would be a much longer sales cycle, selling out over a 1+ year period after release.

But people just went mental for Wolverine :rotfl

The 25% off coupon code for "new" customers made the lsf cost $1500 so a lot of people picked it up.

The 25% off coupon code for "new" customers made the lsf cost $1500 so a lot of people picked it up.

Even before that sale there was only 20 remaining. I think most people expected these to be avaiable for a while regardless of sales. Kind of like the Hulk maquette.

Anyone thinks we might c a Bat or Supes LSF on this years comic con?? If not ...then what's new on the LSF line?????

I hope so but they have Catwoman, Indy, Doom and Obi-Wan that they have shown but not put up for order yet so I'm guessing they'll take those. I hope to see Bats and Vader LSF's though.

Even before that sale there was only 20 remaining. I think most people expected these to be avaiable for a while regardless of sales. Kind of like the Hulk maquette.

Only time will tell if all this talk of closed production and ending the run on these first batches is true. Sideshow stating a total production ES on the product page of Wolf and Wolverine would be a step on confirming that the info they say is true.

I just have a hard time believing them based on the Endo 1:2 precedent.

Whatever it is I HOPE I HATE IT!!!!! I do not want to get into the LSFs...lol

:exactly: I ll have to stop all my PO from SS to get one of this. But Bats LSF its a dream come true...but then again Supes is too....oh God ill have to talk with my Bank for a loan....

I was worried about this line after maul, but wolvie has restored my faith. yes, it is expensive for what you get, but there is no way I could resist a musem batman or superman.

:exactly: I ll have to stop all my PO from SS to get one of this. But Bats LSF its a dream come true...but then again Supes is too....oh God ill have to talk with my Bank for a loan....

When the Batman LSF shows up I may have to sell an organ or two, but it's something I don't think I can miss out on....now where to put..that's an entirely different matter.:panic:

Personally I have no space for a lsf. Having said that there is no way I could walk away from a Batman or Captain America in this scale.

The only 2 LSF I see myself getting for now:

spidermanbatman.jpg
002.jpg

So u guys think we r going to have most of the comic heroes on the LSF line? Batman , Superman, WW, Harley, Spiderman, MJ, Poison Ivy, Supergirl, Joker and the list goes on?? Or will they stick with the main characters??

Main characters for sure over the next few years. Batman, Superman, Spiderman and Hulk are easy choices. Popular characters that have done well in PF form like Doom will also take priority. Sexy females like Catwoman will be thrown in the mix as well here and there.

The real question is how "all out" are they willing to go? Given the scale and the amount of detail they can add there is room to create greatness. For example, when will the first real LOTR LSF show up? Aragorn or Boromir in this scale would be insane.

I can't wait for this to finally show it's face one day. I know SS is more than likely gonna make the LSF based off a design from those four choices of concept art (I think everyone liked #3 the best), but if you guys could pick which pose you'd like them to make, would it be a dominate standing pose like in pic one? Or a sweet action pose in pic two?

Yeah I know these are figures pictured, but imagine these as a Batman LSF.

Back