Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see them do it sort of like the Hellboy2 PF - crouching on top of a pillar.

Pose 3 in that sketch would be insanely high!

:lecture The cape pose in sketch 3 makes it unlike anything we've seen though! And in legendary scale? Holy crap! This would be AMAZING. :rock

Would love 3 but at that scale one of my sons would have to move out.

:rotfl:clap classic!

I definately opt for concept design number 3. With possible detachable arms so that you can have the option show as you see it and another with the arms down. Without doubt the best feature would be the light upi bat signal! Boy what an LSF this would be :horror:pray:

Anyone thinks we might c a Bat or Supes LSF on this years comic con?? If not ...then what's new on the LSF line?????

Anyone thinks we might c a Bat or Supes LSF on this years comic con?? If not ...then what's new on the LSF line?????

I would love to see a Batman LSF at this years Comiccon but at the same time that would probably no be a good thing cause I really shouldn't be ordering anything this pricy. I just hope that if it does go up it is not over $2000. If its concept 3 I can't image it would be that low. I kind of like concept #1.

The instant epicness of concept #3 would put this as one of the greatest statues ever conceived. Even more so if the batsignal lights up.

Concept #1 is okay but you get that museum feel already with the PF. Concepts #2 and #4 are not as strong.

The instant epicness of concept #3 would put this as one of the greatest statues ever conceived. Even more so if the batsignal lights up.

Concept #1 is okay but you get that museum feel already with the PF. Concepts #2 and #4 are not as strong.

I totally agree bro. If it lite up that would epic and sadly for me make it a must order if I can convince myself to pay this kind of money. :panic:

No way they release anything official before the Premium Format Batman has finished its sales cycle.

Maybe in a couple of years...

No way they release anything official before the Premium Format Batman has finished its sales cycle.

Maybe in a couple of years...

That's fine I would prefer a wait. Money wise and space wise I just shouldn't be getting a LSF right now if at all. The thing is after seeing how quick the Wolverine LSF sold out upon release I don't think I could pass on this regardless of when its released.

That's fine I would prefer a wait. Money wise and space wise I just shouldn't be getting a LSF right now if at all. The thing is after seeing how quick the Wolverine LSF sold out upon release I don't think I could pass on this regardless of when its released.

Yeah the sales on LS Wolverine shocked me as well!

I thought $2000 Legendary Scale statues would be a much longer sales cycle, selling out over a 1+ year period after release.

But people just went mental for Wolverine :rotfl

Back