Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the grand scheme of things, it is not a BAD statue. I just think if you are going to spend the money on something like this, it better be perfect (or pretty darn close). It is a pass for me but some people bought it so the benefits must outweigh the costs for them.

A lot of has written in this thread from an 8pack but i cant see it. Has it been changed?
I like it really much but i want an half scale Keaton Bats from Prime 1

Yes with briefs but not sure if the low es on this and the Spider-Man cancelled the line for Marvel and DC. They could always make a blue/gray variant of this easily though.

Didn’t the Spider-Man sell out rather quickly though? There are so many large scale Batman statues thanks to Prime 1 that Sideshow really should have chosen a different character.

I hate SS Batman face sculpts. Look like the aliens from Fire in the Sky. Take the cowl off and his face would like like an alien. Plus they all look old. No old man looks this shredded, even Arnold.

I hate SS Batman face sculpts. Look like the aliens from Fire in the Sky. Take the cowl off and his face would like like an alien. Plus they all look old. No old man looks this shredded, even Arnold.

I had to look it up... and I lol'd.

3d2cfc0e33fcc0eb2e81e591e377c75c.jpg

attachment.php

Back