Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't like the face on the Batman PF that much. If they use something similar on the LSF, it won't be for me. Wolverine LSF is like that too. I'll be satisfied with my Hot Toys Keaton and most likely Bale 1/4 or 1/6 Dark Knight.

Not a Canale fan???? You wound me Sir:mad::ignore:....:wink1:

All kidding aside the Batman comes with BOTH a Martin C and Andy B switch out head. Two amazing sculpt by two amazing sculptors, and you don't like either?????

Wow very rare you hear some1 disliking Canale work. Give it a chance, I believe you will like it more and more as time goes by :)

Something tells me that, if they made 3, it might be closer to that Predator LSF, than Obi Kenobi.

All kidding aside the Batman comes with BOTH a Martin C and Andy B switch out head. Two amazing sculpt by two amazing sculptors, and you don't like either?????

Wow very rare you hear some1 disliking Canale work. Give it a chance, I believe you will like it more and more as time goes by :)

I'm going to see how in hand pics look. He just looks old or maybe too realistic to me. Wolverine had that feel too. So does Superman. Maybe I just need to see an actor in the suit and not just an interpretation of Batman. And it's an interpretation from artists that I've never seen pencil work from. Unlike an Adam Hughes or Mark Brooks.

Is Obi even going to be released?

That's what I'm wondering too. I guess there is a thread on it somewhere around here...

Which is which? I like the long-eared, more stoic head but I'm not a fan so far of the angrier short-eared.

Which is which? I like the long-eared, more stoic head but I'm not a fan so far of the angrier short-eared.

The Canale Head is the short eared portrait, and the Andy B head is the
Iong eared on. I have to admit I was not the biggest fan of the short eared portrait till I started seeing THESE shots from SDCC

11AF716C-AE89-4466-8CFC-BF1A5E8A90ED-6479-00000E76A7BF6C59.jpg

607F198E-B86F-45DF-8922-78864DCDD9EE-6479-00000E76A3D11938.jpg

9EC819C4-2A46-404E-BD46-F8959D394B9E-6479-00000E76A0660E8E.jpg

And these WIP shots

BBF1659C-2A1C-430F-8DC5-B9B23855AD53-6497-00000E926B62390D.jpg

5B2A200C-0ACC-46E3-AD32-CF2CCA4D9870-6497-00000E926CD636C6.jpg

And then I fell for it ...lol

I should probably start saving now for a Batman LSF.

Yep. I saw this thread and thought to myself "Oh ya, I'm not going to be able to buy myself anything for the next year and a half waiting for this LSF." LOL

Well I've seen these shots but i'm still not convinced. Maybe I'll change my mind once I get it in hands.
I wasn't convinced about the snarling portrait on Maul Mythos and in the end I like it much better.

You know, I like 3, but at 1:2 scale it'll be ridiculous. It might be 1:3 scale like the Wolf Predator... That being said, I'd be all over 3, especially since you know they won't leave well enough alone and will make the bat signal light up...

No one's shown love for 2, but he's pulling out his grapnel there. I kind of like that.

My thoughts as well. If you are planning to get a few of these, museum pose is the only way to go.

1 would be a classic but 3 would be a true feat.

Back