Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The market for these is very very scarce, sideshow is in no rush. They rather concentrate on their premium formats which seem to be their heavy hitters.

The market for these is very very scarce, sideshow is in no rush. They rather concentrate on their premium formats which seem to be their heavy hitters.

Seems like all they sell these days is toy dolls...and more dolls.

Would love to get back to statues! :gah:

68621d485e01f0743bc2458dcdceed3d_zpsd2c9557d.jpg

Chris

I actually came out of SDCC with only one PO...I'm impressed with my own self restraint.

WOW! Gotta give it up to you man there is no way I could do that. There was too many good statues this year, but it all depends on what it is you like.

WOW! Gotta give it up to you man there is no way I could do that. There was too many good statues this year, but it all depends on what it is you like.

Well, it's mainly because they didn't PO most of what was teased :lol If they had POed Red Sonja,Queen of the Dead, Red Death, Captain America and Red Skull I'd have been in trouble.

Well, it's mainly because they didn't PO most of what was teased :lol If they had POed Red Sonja,Queen of the Dead, Red Death, Captain America and Red Skull I'd have been in trouble.

I was gonna say!! :rotfl

I have only PO Spidey and Hulk :)

I actually came out of SDCC with only one PO...I'm impressed with my own self restraint.

I ordered nothing. Gladiator Hulk was the only thing that I struggled with. However, with the new Hulk PFs that are on the horizon, I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger. I only have so much space and Hulk statues tend to eat up a lot of that. :lol Apocalypse is THE statue that I'm waiting on. The Spidey Com is a maybe since I already own the original.

I just wish we would have seen some more DC merch at the Con. Out of what is being rumored to be released, Catwoman and Wonder Woman are must buys for me if they look good. I won't be picking up Sinestro.

I didn't PO anything during the con either...when Sinestro and Cap go up that will change though...

The only POs I'm going to have are the J. Scott Campbell Spidey line. I already POed Bats, Supes, And Harley... Plus I already owned Ivy.

Joker LSB, though, is tempting. Luckily it's not yet available for PO.

I ordered nothing. Gladiator Hulk was the only thing that I struggled with. However, with the new Hulk PFs that are on the horizon, I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger. I only have so much space and Hulk statues tend to eat up a lot of that. :lol Apocalypse is THE statue that I'm waiting on. The Spidey Com is a maybe since I already own the original.

I just wish we would have seen some more DC merch at the Con. Out of what is being rumored to be released, Catwoman and Wonder Woman are must buys for me if they look good. I won't be picking up Sinestro.

Oh damn it...I forgot Sinestro..there's another one..:rotfl

Back