Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't have a waiting list for replacement bases. Saw someone on facebook got a broken replacement base as well.

Got my replacement at last and the peg fits now, it's an epic statue I hope they do a joker to go with it.

Just my luck!
You probably got the one I cancelled! LOL!
Oh well. I've still thoroughly enjoyed having mine even after paying a small premium for it!
Congrats!

If thats the case I thank you tenfold! How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking..honestly my biggest concern is that I'm gonna get someones beat up replacement and then they pull the "we don't have anymore" crap on me...

Just went on the waitlist for the EX lol ....I wonder what the chances are of conversion? Zero?

No biggie ...happy to wait for the eventual Returns PF.

If thats the case I thank you tenfold! How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking..honestly my biggest concern is that I'm gonna get someones beat up replacement and then they pull the "we don't have anymore" crap on me...

I paid about $100 over Sideshow's retail price.
I know that may seem like a lot to some folks but it was what I wanted to do since it didn't look like my WL would convert.
In a way I was kind of relieved to buy mine from an aftermarket source as the seller had already opened it and examined it.
He promised it was perfect and it was.

I've gone for a reg for £299, really inflated prices on the EX over here and I think the normal hand looks more natural to me. Wanted to get it before the regs go. Will post some pics up when it arrives.

I paid about $100 over Sideshow's retail price.
I know that may seem like a lot to some folks but it was what I wanted to do since it didn't look like my WL would convert.
In a way I was kind of relieved to buy mine from an aftermarket source as the seller had already opened it and examined it.
He promised it was perfect and it was.

Hell no no shame there thats not bad tbh…sometimes people HATE spending more than retail but if you hesitate/wait thats just the cost of doing business..the joker PF EX cost me 600..i think retail on that was 350? So it is what it is..lol don't even look at XM mags inflated price..

My reg should be here tomorrow fingers crossed! Only cost me £299 which was a steal, would have liked the EX but I don't think it's a deal breaker.

Got a bit of the wonky eye.... but otherwise great..

P1230177.JPG

Cloth Capes FTW!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;)

P1230128.JPG

P1230130.JPG

ATTACK OF WONKY EYE!!!!!!!!

P1230115.JPG

Back