Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So SS emailed me about the regular edition, in order to "give me an opportunity" to own this piece since I am still on the WL for the EX…is this common? Thanks all

Birdman won best picture. Good enuff.

Imitation Game got robbed as well and i thought Rosamund Pike got robbed

So SS emailed me about the regular edition, in order to "give me an opportunity" to own this piece since I am still on the WL for the EX…is this common? Thanks all

Yea it's common. They usually give you 10% off the regular but I've seen WL go on to convert so if you want the EX, I would stick with it.

My replacement base was cracked all over so I have the return the whole statue and order a reg :gah:

Thats ridiculous. They should replace it. Sideshow has such poor customer service when it comes to statues. With figures they are great, but statues they could care less about the customer.

I painted the spots on my cowl and it looks good now so I'll keep it, but man from now on I will just go with BBTS for PFs in case something is wrong.

Glad that you were able to touch it up Bustajesse.

BBTS is pretty good when is comes to figures, but statues maybe a different matter. A lot of things can go wrong with statues as far as paint apps and chips and BBTS' customer service may disagree with what is considered a flaw. Also I don't think that you can return an opened package unless it is deemed a significant flaw.

Toys2 or Toytards are two pretty good places for statues for us Canadian collectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks.. You should be able to keep the hand. Ask them if you can.

my final Flex is on Thursday.. Hope it gets here in good shape.. Sucks there are no more out there for replacements.

I asked and they said no. All pieces of the statue must be returned.

He's here with his best pal.

2f101b5ebf7852e0891ce658405cf4e2.jpg

Instagram: SoySith

Back