Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think these 2 look awesome together. It will be interesting if CR Supes looks good in hand to determine if he will match up nicely with Keaton Bats....

Questionable I think, with PVC still being used I highly doubt that it will be at the same caliber as Michael Keaton Bats, but I have it on PO so we will see. If it's anything even close to the Man of Steel I will not hesitate to send that back to SSC, especially at the 400.00 price tag even if it's a Christopher Reeve figure which I have been waiting forever to have.
Sorry, I got a bad taste in my mouth with SSC using "high quality" PVC on that figure,which I was also looking forward to having. It just appeared to me that they did not have the experience working with PVC on statues and they should just let the plastic making dolls to the experts like Hot toys and Enterbay or at the very least sub it to them; just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Questionable I think, with PVC still being used I highly doubt that it will be at the same caliber as Michael Keaton Bats, but I have it on PO so we will see. If it's anything even close to the Man of Steel I will not hesitate to send that back to SSC, especially at the 400.00 price tag even if it's a Christopher Reeve figure which I have been waiting forever to have.
Sorry, I got a bad taste in my mouth with SSC using "high quality" PVC on that figure,which I was also looking forward to having. It just appeared to me that they did not have the experience working with PVC on statues and they should just let the plastic making dolls to the experts like Hot toys and Enterbay or at the very least sub it to them; just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You mean the $425 price tag...

You mean the $425 price tag...

Oh yeah. My bad! Sometimes the money this hobby is costing me I want to forget what I'm paying for on statues[emoji50] But yeah, 425.00...ouch for plastic, I think not!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

It will be interesting if CR Supes looks good in hand to determine if he will match up nicely with Keaton Bats....

2725672-tumblr_m5f3awpbvd1r85wnvo1_500.png

I wasnt able to compare their height coz i was blown away on how they look together. But its pretty close, you wont notice it unless you focus on it. I can say these twoare in scale compared to comic bats which is bulky.

Instagram: SoySith

I wasnt able to compare their height coz i was blown away on how they look together. But its pretty close, you wont notice it unless you focus on it. I can say these twoare in scale compared to comic bats which is bulky.

Instagram: SoySith

Oh they look in scale to me, better than the comic bats with Supes. I'm more worried about him not hitting the ceiling. My Supes barely fits where I have him. I thought Keaton was supposed to be a little shorter, but some picks he looks taller.

Already placed them on my top shelves so wont be able to measure their height from here. There is no way to display them but side by side, looks epic. Hehe

Instagram: soysith

8E2411A8-C9E4-45CC-BF81-DA1B068908EF.jpg

Here ya go, amigo. Both of them 'side by each' on the floor. Keaton's actually got the edge by about half an inch.

On another note, my LCS informed me today they're unexpectedly getting an EX and offering me the chance to 'trade up'.
I'm fairly indifferent to EXes in general but, I gotta say, this one's tempting me.

Already placed them on my top shelves so wont be able to measure their height from here. There is no way to display them but side by side, looks epic. Hehe

Instagram: soysith

8E2411A8-C9E4-45CC-BF81-DA1B068908EF.jpg

Here ya go, amigo. Both of them 'side by each' on the floor. Keaton's actually got the edge by about half an inch.

On another note, my LCS informed me today they're unexpectedly getting an EX and offering me the chance to 'trade up'.
I'm fairly indifferent to EXes in general but, I gotta say, this one's tempting me.

Which of these two do you think is the better PF? Tempted to order one of them (all I have room for) since they are both currently in "stock". I have the Comic Batman PF already if that helps w/the opinion giving. Thanks guys!

Thanks Thorne, that helps a bunch!

I got on the waiting list for an EX back in January and as of a week or so ago mine had not converted.
Bought one off of Ebay for a premium.
No regrets but next time I'll know better.

Back