Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this in person at my LCS today. I can't even imagine HT topping this one in 1/4 scale. Total homerun. I wish SSC gave us Evans Cap PF's that were that good.

BigBoy your statues look awesome together.

Amazing shot! They look awesome next to each other!

Man, the comic Bats box is stoopid large. I never want a box like that again. The Keaton box looks awesome though.

Overall, that's a quality line up. The only one I don't have is the Hot Toys. I only needed one Bale 1/4 representation and I like the Enterbay and the Begins suit best of all Bale Batm(e)n.

Just bought this from my local comics store. It looks INCREDIBLE in person! As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to take it home with me. I'll take some pictures once I set it up.

Man, the comic Bats box is stoopid large. I never want a box like that again. The Keaton box looks awesome though.

Overall, that's a quality line up. The only one I don't have is the Hot Toys. I only needed one Bale 1/4 representation and I like the Enterbay and the Begins suit best of all Bale Batm(e)n.

You should see life size bust boxes :lol

:lol I thought the same thing when I got my Comic Sups PF. Def never want another box that big but then I remembered the Reeve PF is about 30" tall :thud:

Mine came today along with Red Skull and he's perfect. Nothing much I could show you as I had to get to work quickly after I set him up, but I was able to take a couple quick crummy pics. Potato quality, naturally.

:nana:

I win the internet today.

:fireworks

:yess::woo:banana

Back