Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine Arrived!Yeah. Just some quick phone pics. Got number 89. (3 + 5) + 9 =89 actually number 359..hehe
O and I just made my 89 post on SS freaks.

5.jpg
4.jpg

This PF tops the comic one.

I totally agree, dude. This one is not to be missed. And I like your reasoning behind why you think it's better than the comic. "One realized idea." You couldn't have put that any better.

I'm warming up more & more to the comic Batman with each batch release; however, I'm waiting to see how these new batches look in-hand before I move in on him to go with my Comic Supes. Anyway, I have him too and he's my absolute favorite of all my PFs. Great review.

I got a second one for a friend -- late xmas present... Hes gonna freak when he opens it tomorrow

Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting the foot peg to go all the way into the base. There's like a 1/4 inch foot hover. Any suggestions?

You can either ask for a replacement or file the peg down somehow...Or you can try greasing the peg to see if goes down further but is just stuck.

Thanks for the tips. I got brave and dremeled out the peg hole. It sits flush now.

Picking mine up from my LCS tomorrow. It's clearly in the first wave of regulars (0046/2500), and that's just fine with me. Can't wait.

Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting the foot peg to go all the way into the base. There's like a 1/4 inch foot hover. Any suggestions?

I also have the same problem. So i was wondering if the right foot touched the step before you fixed the peg.
The right foot on my statue does sit perfectly on the step.

I also have the same problem. So i was wondering if the right foot touched the step before you fixed the peg.
The right foot on my statue does sit perfectly on the step.

Yeah the right leg on mine was on the step before too. I guess it just flexed a bit more after the fix.

Back