Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked the seller if he had any pics of the base and box showing the edition number and he sent me 3 pics show the shipper box and a shot of a broken hand, saying he could take the statue out due to his hand. Of course no where in the pics could I see that it's an exclusive. They were cleverly taken only showing half the box at once.

Guys just received my exclusive and the foot doesn't sit flush with the step it's like the peg is to long, anyone else had this?

I asked the seller if he had any pics of the base and box showing the edition number and he sent me 3 pics show the shipper box and a shot of a broken hand, saying he could take the statue out due to his hand. Of course no where in the pics could I see that it's an exclusive. They were cleverly taken only showing half the box at once.

If would be funny if he showed you the pics you posted as his.

Hi

The one on ebay is mine and is numbered 89. Received it several weeks ago. Sent pictures of the box to marker 2037 today. Please see my ebay feedback. Why would I lie about a number. I am selling as I don't love the item. Unfortunately broke hand and fractured skull on Monday.

Interesting to see another member with 89

I am not a liar and pictures of box are genuine!!!!!! Please see my ebay feedback I am 100%!genuine Report me to whoever you want. Obviously two Batman Exclusives have been numbered 89.. Oh, I forgot Sideshow has perfect QC and do not make errors

So post the pics showing it's an exclusive and showing #89/1250 on the box. Just because 89 is on the outside box doesn't mean the inner piece is truly #89. It's possible there are 2 floating out here from Sideshow, but you've yet to show me any proof outside of a picture of the box that is half cut off. And no I don't need to see your broken hand and skull.

So post the pics showing it's an exclusive and showing #89/1250 on the box. Just because 89 is on the outside box doesn't mean the inner piece is truly #89. It's possible there are 2 floating out here from Sideshow, but you've yet to show me any proof outside of a picture of the box that is half cut off. And no I don't need to see your broken hand and skull.

I have sent you pic of base as requested. I await your response

Back