Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in today. One of the best PFs in my collection. Initially I had hoped for a simpler base; it takes up a lot of real estate in my cabinet. But I think it enhances the overall presentation of the figure. And the likeness is spot on. I'm very happy to have this in the collection.

View attachment 159922

It seemed odd to me that every sideshow pic for this Bats made it so hard to see the Keaton likeness.. also made the mask around the face/mouth area look so odd.. why is it so had for SSC to get great photos of their own items.. I think they need a new photographer. He's clearly a great likeness of Keaton!

Me everytime I walk into the room with the Keaton PF:

mog1.gif

As a Keaton PF owner myself I can verify this to be 100% true.

I can't put into words just how much presence the base gives this piece. Its ridiculously huge. From the back of the top step to the front of the bottom step its as deep as some PFs are tall.

The base is what pushed this one over the edge for me and made it a must buy......it gives you such a great sense of being in the Bat Cave - and especially in Burton's film the cave is dark and mysterious. I just love the atmosphere. The two little bats hanging on the underside of the stairs is just one of those freaking awesome little attention to detail things I love about this piece.

Still waiting for mine to ship.

The base is what pushed this one over the edge for me and made it a must buy......it gives you such a great sense of being in the Bat Cave - and especially in Burton's film the cave is dark and mysterious. I just love the atmosphere. The two little bats hanging on the underside of the stairs is just one of those freaking awesome little attention to detail things I love about this piece.

Still waiting for mine to ship.

Yeah a base can go a long way in how great a PF is. I much prefer bases that are part of a scene rather than just a plain flat base. This one is about as good as they get. I still can't get over how great this things looks. Looking at it right now and its really special.

My only real (but still fairly minor) criticism of the piece from the pictures posted here seem to be that the cape is made of a very black sheen material while the rest of the figure is made of a duller black color with a matte finish - producing a noticeable contrast in color.

Is this just something that appears worse because people are using the flash on their cameras?

Unboxing complete...what a wonderful piece of movie pop culture this statue is [emoji5]️[emoji4][emoji3][emoji2][emoji1]
46cf5b4acef593c5da72064b85b7f545.jpg
fc75ac764e0a84367170073af2d1dac1.jpg

Better pictures later on as I cannot get the proper lighting at this time.

Cheers my fellow collectors!
Max Power

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

Unboxing complete...what a wonderful piece of movie pop culture this statue is [emoji5]️[emoji4][emoji3][emoji2][emoji1]
46cf5b4acef593c5da72064b85b7f545.jpg
fc75ac764e0a84367170073af2d1dac1.jpg

Better pictures later on as I cannot get the proper lighting at this time.

Cheers my fellow collectors!
Max Power

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

That such an awesome display man! This piece truly came out great!

Blows the HT one out of the water, I dare to say. As much as I LOVE that piece, this thing screams presence, class, something different I guess.

And it displays great next to the 1:6 Batmobile too!

Get in there bro!!! Mine arrived yesterday and never had a chance to open him up :(
Can't man. I passed on Raiden and probably will pass on this too for the new Daredevil (which I Know you're getting as well lol). Congrats to yourself and everyone who has it, I do confer that it is Godlike!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Can't man. I passed on Raiden and probably will pass on this too for the new Daredevil (which I Know you're getting as well lol). Congrats to yourself and everyone who has it, I do confer that it is Godlike!

:lol :lol You know me too well bro! Yea, the XM DD looks totally epic and if they can pull off that stain glass window effect then that would literally make it look so much better! Shame about Keaton bro :(

:lol :lol You know me too well bro! Yea, the XM DD looks totally epic and if they can pull off that stain glass window effect then that would literally make it look so much better! Shame about Keaton bro :(

**** it, just got on the WL lol

Yeah I mentioned it to the XM guys. Just sent Ben a pic of MO's amazing Photoshop

Back